The coronabrexit thread. I mean, coronavirus thread

Gone

The roadmap is here, not quick enough imo On a less positive note the nights start drawing in in 16 weeks 

1031A213-A2DA-4F82-BC13-EE971DB27ED7.jpeg

13E53EAD-215C-4623-8387-BCD7669FAC42.jpeg

341A9F26-DDEA-4340-A0DF-FBD4A27911AC.jpeg

BCC95124-5A0F-4492-9F92-63BF2AD5AC41.jpeg

Edited by GboroRam

39 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

The roadmap is here, not quick enough imo On a less positive note the nights start drawing in in 16 weeks 

I'm largely happy with it, except school restart should have some form of stagger.

I would also add small crowds at sports events from April 12th. 25% or 4000 whichever is the smaller amount. 

In both cases, too big a leap, with no time to consider limited measures.

48 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

? 21st June: All this poo ends

22nd June: England vs Czech Republic in the Euros ???

41 minutes ago, sage said:

I'm largely happy with it, except school restart should have some form of stagger.

I would also add small crowds at sports events from April 12th. 25% or 4000 whichever is the smaller amount. 

In both cases, too big a leap, with no time to consider limited measures.

I didn’t realise your opinion carried so much governmental weight....

49E17741-036E-4549-88FF-B59E5A41463A.png

I like the idea of a roadmap - lets everyone know where they stand. I said in the old thread that friends who have work which is impacted by the lockdowns find the lack of visibility the worst thing to deal with. Particularly when we were in the tier system

Is it too fast or too slow? Hard to know, but I wish they'd publish some of the data points behind it, rather than this x weeks after y and no earlier than z

Didn't BJ say he would be driven by data rather than dates? This plan seems to show the opposite

I'd have preferred an approach that was more "when the infection rate/hospitalisation rate/R number (or whatever measure) hits this point then these particular restrictions can be lifted" - rather than abitrary dates that may seem too early/too late when we get there

I'm sure they have based these dates on data projections somewhere, so why not share the workings?

Personally, I am sick to death of this topic, it’s a football forum, here to discuss Derby County and 95% of user reports are from the Coronavirus threads, previously Politics.

It’s the same members, exactly the same all day every day squabbling, I have no idea why you all can’t create a private group in PM and moderate this yourselves. 

Actually I know why, because you don’t get on, so why on earth continue to debate this I’ll never know, but it has to stop, it really does.

We banned politics, don’t make us ban Coronavirus, don’t ruin this forum for others that are able to communicate and have healthy discussion without the pettiness. 

And if you don’t agree with the moderators, that’s fine, I fully understand, quote this post in a PM to me and I will remove your account without the 30 day cooldown and you’re free to go find another forum with the completely fair and neutral moderation you seek.

6 minutes ago, David said:

Personally, I am sick to death of this topic, it’s a football forum, here to discuss Derby County and 95% of user reports are from the Coronavirus threads, previously Politics.

It’s the same members, exactly the same all day every day squabbling, I have no idea why you all can’t create a private group in PM and moderate this yourselves. 

Actually I know why, because you don’t get on, so why on earth continue to debate this I’ll never know, but it has to stop, it really does.

We banned politics, don’t make us ban Coronavirus, don’t ruin this forum for others that are able to communicate and have healthy discussion without the pettiness. 

And if you don’t agree with the moderators, that’s fine, I fully understand, quote this post in a PM to me and I will remove your account without the 30 day cooldown and you’re free to go find another forum with the completely fair and neutral moderation you seek.

I came here feeling positive.. All those exciting things we can do again soon! Totally burst my bubble! 

Think everyone can agree, today is a good day. Feels like a new dawn. 

Edited by Chester40

9 minutes ago, David said:

You ok Deidrie..? You know you can call me if you need a hug etc. 

2 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

I came here feeling positive.. All those exciting things we can do again soon! Totally burst my bubble! 

Think everyone can agree, today is a good day. Feels like a new dawn. 

I think we’re at the stage where some members could call the sky blue and others would debate it strongly that colours are not real it’s all in your head.

From what I can it’s the same “sides” that existed in politics and to be honest, it’s tedious, it really is.

1 minute ago, David said:

I think we’re at the stage where some members could call the sky blue and others would debate it strongly that colours are not real it’s all in your head.

From what I can it’s the same “sides” that existed in politics and to be honest, it’s tedious, it really is.

Playing football, pubs, concerts, Euro championships, bbqs, summer... Nothing is bursting my bubble today! 

2 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Playing football, pubs, concerts, Euro championships, bbqs, summer... Nothing is bursting my bubble today! 

Must admit I feel positive,  I know some wanted to open faster but it seems to make sense to me, even though my holiday abroad 1st may wont happen. 

Roll on the spring.

9 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

You could have given it a better name. Like Coronavirus part 2: the beginning of the end, or the Wrath of Khan!

The Moderators strike back ? ?