Derby v Huddersfield match day thread.

Boycie

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Edtheram said:

Keogh and Holmes walking past the Derby warm up looking awkward.

FYI - the game is live on Sky Red Button but is free for most on Rams TV and Rams TV is 30 seconds in front of the the Sky game

Only free for season ticket holders on RamsTV 

13 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Interesting lineup, looks like a switch to 3-5-2. Good to see Clarke back. Much of that team is lucky to retain their places after Friday night though, it was only really Edmundson and Knight that got out of that match with much credit. Going to need to be a lot better tonight, especially going forward, if we are to get the win we so desperately need. Absolutely pivotal game this, part of  a possibly season defining week. COYR!

thought Byrne, Marshall, Wisdom, Bird were decent on Friday too. 

I liked L'il Duane when he was here. I could see what he brought to the team when he was at it. Seemed a bubbly character to have around the place. He didn't handle his exit very well and it's tainted his time here.

What he did struggle with here was consistency of performance. Hopefully last Saturday was his purple patch  and both he and RK have a shocker tonight. 

17 minutes ago, Kinder said:

I’m happy with the lineup. Our full backs have been our most creative department so let’s get them further up the pitch.

And it’s on the red button if anyone’s wondering. 

...but will our full backs be as productive without the winger taking the heat off them and creating space for them to do their thing?

We might just see Byrne & Buchanan doubled up on and with none of the midfielders offering them any options, meaning they have to to try to beat two people to create anything.

1 minute ago, Rampant said:

How about for SkyGo viewers? Normally I just scroll down on the home page and all the matches are there to pick from. Any pointers squire?

I used to do the same, but it stopped giving me the option on SkyGo, so I also downloaded the Sky Sports App, Red & Blue front page etc, then do as I said above, go to LiveTV, Watch Live and the game is there etc.

Just now, kevinhectoring said:

Get on the championship channel (Efl highlights just now) and press the Red button. It’s game 4 but incorrectly described 

Yes mate I was just explaining to others?

To clarify free on RamsTV for season ticket holders .

10 pounds to subscribe I think 

Red button on 403 Sky 

Skygo no red button 

3 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

I liked L'il Duane when he was here. I could see what he brought to the team when he was at it. Seemed a bubbly character to have around the place. He didn't handle his exit very well and it's tainted his time here.

What he did struggle with here was consistency of performance. Hopefully last Saturday was his purple patch  and both he and RK have a shocker tonight. 

Spot on - he rarely if ever did 2 good games in a row. Was correct to move him on. 

1 minute ago, Ellafella said:

Spot on - he rarely if ever did 2 good games in a row. Was correct to move him on. 

He played very well for a time, then got injured and never looked the same, completely bereft of confidence at the end, glad we moved him on.

Archived