Kamil Jozwiak - mid term assessment

SamUltraRam

On 01/03/2021 at 08:30, Dethorn said:

Potential Potential Potential

Not as good as Johnny yet, but I think he could be better

We have signed quite a few players over the last few years that played better before and after they played for us. Hopefully that will no longer be the case with Wayne. 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How difficult is playing football. Still amazes me that even in the Premier League there are so many attempts on goal, so few on target and even less are goals scored. Having watched quite a lot of training sessions in the past, I saw very little that addressed the individual skill levels of players. Much more concentration on fitness, formation and tactics.

Should pass 10 seconds earlier. To who? The corner flag? 

Get him in a team with footballers and we’ll see a better player. Saving judgement for next year when we’re hopefully not playing 8 defensive players every game. 

A bit like how Will Hughes looked lost in a Nigel Pearson team. Joz isn’t the problem IMO. 

3 hours ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Get him in a team with footballers and we’ll see a better player. Saving judgement for next year when we’re hopefully not playing 8 defensive players every game

Coincidentally around Christmas when we were playing better football, we were all singing his praises. Since Bielik has been injured we just haven't played the same and so it's impacted his performances too.

3 hours ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Should pass 10 seconds earlier. To who? The corner flag? 

Get him in a team with footballers and we’ll see a better player. Saving judgement for next year when we’re hopefully not playing 8 defensive players every game. 

A bit like how Will Hughes looked lost in a Nigel Pearson team. Joz isn’t the problem IMO. 

I’ve seen several times over the past 10 or so games him hold on to the ball when people have showed for him or made runs. He then continues to run into players and gets  knocked off the ball so easy. He’s bang out of form and it’s nothing to do with the players around him. Not saying he’s a bad player at all, just out of form and needs to be a little more intelligent at times, however a bit like Holmes I’m not sure he has the footballing brain to do it unfortunately. 

4 hours ago, TexasRam said:

He needs to eat more weetabix and learn to pass 10 seconds earlier. Poor so far 

His hold up play is better than several other players. Are you expecting our wingers to out muscle defenders? because if you look at pretty much every league in the world the majority of wingers tend to be quick and skilful rather than big & strong. 

How could he have passed 10 seconds earlier?  There was absolutely nobody supporting him. He looked up for a pass at least 3 times, no one there. 

3 minutes ago, Chris_Martin said:

His hold up play is better than several other players. Are you expecting our wingers to out muscle defenders? because if you look at pretty much every league in the world the majority of wingers tend to be quick and skilful rather than big & strong. 

How could he have passed 10 seconds earlier?  There was absolutely nobody supporting him. He looked up for a pass at least 3 times, no one there. 

I’ve not seen him be quick or skilful or big or strong. He certainly needs to be stronger than he is, he gets knocked of the ball very easily. Maybe he’s adjusting to the Championship.

Hold up play? I’ve not seen that sorry

He looked up for a pass at least 3 times, no one there, when? If you are talking about last last night my post is not looking at last nights game as very one was poor, it’s over several matches. As I mentioned in my previous post, several times he’s had the chances to release the ball with options available, but he tend to hold on to the ball to long and eventually loses it.

there is a player in kami,but we need better players up front with him and a much quicker tempo.by the time the ball reaches him the opposition have packed their defence and he has no time or space to perform in,or get a shot off

Archived