The Crazy Norwegian

alanmarklewis

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah... Nice fella

...But, Oh No... "Crazy Norweigan"!  

At least that's a unique shirt he has there!  

* We once had embroidered bowling shirts ( x 4)  "sposored by" my employer.  We didn't notice the missing "n", until someone else pointed it out just seconds after our proud unveiling!  Doh! 

Oh... and even worse than that poor fella's shirt... My bro-in-Law has a tattoo proudly showing him as a "Goerdie"!  Double Doh!  

QPR playoff final we stopped at the Novatel Hotel on Wembley Way for that weekend, Had a shedload of ale at that boozer on top of the hill RAMmed with Derby fans...what a walk that is, After the game back at that boozer hardly any so we went back to the Novatel for a few jars, Well the place was rocking full of Norweigan ? Rams...can these fellas put their booze away...yes they can, I had a Rams shirt made up for the day but never wore it, Gave it to one of the fans...he was overjoyed and bought me a couple of beers, I'd had my fill by 11pm so called it a day and got some kip, Up the next Morning and they're having beers with their breakfast ?

It was a real pleasure to talk and drink with such a great bunch on men without the threat of a smack in the mouth.

great story! Glad he got a match in a director's box, least they could do after misspelling his nationality on his shirt ?

I still like to follow FC Köln's results after watching them play years ago but can't imagine having this kind of dedication to a team abroad. Fair play to the crazy guy!

5 hours ago, Cisse said:

Jaipur 9 euros, you think that's a bit much? ?

Didn't mean to quote you Cisse, struggling to delete the above on my kindle.

@alanmarklewisthere is already a thread on the Derby County Norway Supporters Club that includes this and other Norway Derby County stuff. Check it out. The Supporters Clubs used to have there own section, and where easy to locate, but the various ones, are now included in the Derby County section of the forum.

Archived