Watford v Derby, Friday 19th February

Kinder

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, 1977 Ram Raider said:

Just noticed that too, what the hell are Luton doing mid table. Nose bleeds all round.

I have a huge soft spot for the Hatters as they are my Nephews team ( I’ve got his Sky log in for tonight - good boy will be remembered in my will ?) .. they got shafted by the EFL, have an antediluvian old style stadium and a base of die hard fans who stick by them in none league football. Luton is a dump but Eric Morecambe loved them. They are the epitome of what lower league football means. They keep putting their heads over the parapet to get shot at .. and when it hurts they come back for more. Nephew says he almost doesn’t care as long as they stay in the champ and we get a family Derby V Luton meet up every year. Mind you, hope they lose on Saturday, we need someone to jump over 

1 minute ago, JarodyDCFC said:

Jozwiak is better than Waghorn but I’d rather see Jozwiak come off the bench than Waghorn. Jozwiak has the potential of making a bigger impact than Waggy does. 

Yes ! .. tired legs and have to face the trickery of a good ball player like Joz .. not fun ????

Archived