Watford v Derby, Friday 19th February

Kinder

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, angieram said:

I do miss our Will. Thanks, Ellafella.

Me too. I really hope he fulfills his enormous talent. I read a Watford fan's perspective recently and it seems that their new manager has now put Will at the base of the midfield and suddenly Watford look dangerous again. The fan said Will breaks down the opposition attacks and sets up lots of Watford's attacks. Clearly, he is the key man to stop tonight. A job for Shinnie? If we stop Will influencing the game, we stand a chance of winning. It is going to be tough to watch him in a Watford shirt, but if he does run the game and Watford win, I will take comfort from the fact that he was "Made in Derbyshire", like the struts that hold up the beautiful St Pancras Station. And just like those struts, Will provides strength and at the same time, a quite mesmerising beauty, functionality tied in with grace...

st pancras.jpg

31 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Me too. I really hope he fulfills his enormous talent. I read a Watford fan's perspective recently and it seems that their new manager has now put Will at the base of the midfield and suddenly Watford look dangerous again. The fan said Will breaks down the opposition attacks and sets up lots of Watford's attacks. Clearly, he is the key man to stop tonight. A job for Shinnie? If we stop Will influencing the game, we stand a chance of winning. It is going to be tough to watch him in a Watford shirt, but if he does run the game and Watford win, I will take comfort from the fact that he was "Made in Derbyshire", like the struts that hold up the beautiful St Pancras Station. And just like those struts, Will provides strength and at the same time, a quite mesmerising beauty, functionality tied in with grace...

st pancras.jpg

My great grandfather helped make those struts!(or was it great great grandfather? I dunno - I never met him.

I'm actually more confident about us getting a result tonight than I was on Tuesday against Wycome!

Watched bits of Watford against Preston midweek and their defeat against QPR recently and they were pretty ordinary. Keep the likes of Sarr and João Pedro quiet and there's no reason why we can't go there and get a good result.

46 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

st pancras.jpg

Friends with Watford season ticket holder who adores him but says others still dont get him as he they think he should have more goals/assists but then when he doesnt play say how much they miss him! So fickle fans everywhere! 

1 hour ago, Ellafella said:

st pancras.jpg

It is a fantastic station except for the awful new statue they put in. 
Do you think Will might like being compared to a wrought iron girder? 

1 hour ago, DavesaRam said:

After tonight’s match BBC 2 are showing the Muse “Simulation Theory” tour video, starting at 11.20pm, so tonight should be a very good night indeed!

Seen them 5 times live..the Wembley concert with biffy Clyro and my chemical romance was brilliant.

Archived