Watford v Derby, Friday 19th February

Kinder

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn’t even get much money for Hughes, did we? Imagine if dhead hadn’t got rid of him, he’d stick around for a year and then we’d have been able to put Hughes and Mount in the same midfield together a season later. Promotion.

I know Waghorn’s crap and the ref is a joke but somehow Gary Rowett is still the real villain tonight.

5 minutes ago, Cool As Custard said:

Thank God he's gone off - Roberts has been hopeless tonight 

He's shown me enough that I think he is going to be a valuable player as the season goes on. He carries the ball really well and has great control. He's needed to put the ball into the box earlier (an easy thing to fix) and the second goal was sadly his fault for not being strong on the edge of our box. After he lost the ball it was inevitable. But there's enough there to think he'll be good for us.

Just now, Sith Happens said:

Hopefully the waghorn haters won't boo him if we ever get back to attending games like some did with Bradley Johnson.

I feel a bit sorry for him in this game - he has done much better at wide right but to accommodate Roberts he has been pushed wide left where he is naff 

2 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Watching Will tonight, I’m thinking Mac 1 should’ve trusted him to fill the George Thorne roll.  He’s read us like a book so far...

Played a couple of games in that role under Wassall. I seem to remember him playing really well there against Sheffield Wednesday at home.

Archived