Watford v Derby, Friday 19th February

Kinder

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

My Rams player TV went off almost straight after William scored and I would rather have a full sized umbrella shoved down my japs eye than listen to that dullard Dawes... so let me knows if anything happens on here will you.!? Ta. 

Nothing happening on here mate...

Oh wait... there's 3 threads about music videos.

Do you like music videos?  

Just now, Tyler Durden said:

Nice to see we've now evolved from blaming the ref for our own deficiencies

Who has blamed the ref for "our own deficiencies"? Watford deserve the lead but except for a 5 minute spell in the middle of the half, we haven't done too badly. Not enough to deserve anything as of yet, but enough to still be in the game.

An individual referee deficiency has completely changed the second half. We were on top at the end there, if we grabbed a goal then I would've fancied us to get another.

Ended the half pretty well after a rocky first 15-20 minutes. Horrific Championship officiating at it again, though.

No idea how Wisdom is supposed to be impeding Bachmann for the disallowed goal.

I’m far from a fan of VAR but it needs introducing into this league soon, as it can’t be any worse than some of the decisions you see made week in week out by these referees.

Just now, Kernow said:

Who has blamed the ref for "our own deficiencies"? Watford deserve the lead but except for a 5 minute spell in the middle of the half, we haven't done too badly. Not enough to deserve anything as of yet, but enough to still be in the game.

An individual referee deficiency has completely changed the second half. We were on top at the end there, if we grabbed a goal then I would've fancied us to get another.

We've been second best all half. 

Absolutely nothing wrong with the disallowed goal, and I personally think cleverly should be off, ref allowed us to play on earlier in the half after a late tackle by cleverly, but never went back to book him.

bucko’s wasn’t a yellow neither, think we’ve done ok tbh, difference is Starr and his pace and unfortunately the fluke goal followed by a lack of concentration for the second.

3 minutes ago, Edtheram said:

Waghorn needs to go doesn’t he useless - think Wisdom would of done better there - he’s so bad, useless. An attacker with no goal in 17 games might aswell be a goal keeper

He'd probably take a goal kick and score....in the Derby goal.

Well that was a perfectly good goal.  We should have cracked a couple of heads early and we would still be in this as there not brilliant. our ten minutes of poor play just makes it seem that way.  Their second was awful as is the ref. Hughes can get stuffed. Waghorns finishing is poo.

My assessment of the half.

Archived