Watford v Derby, Friday 19th February

Kinder

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Big Trav said:

Ref wasn’t going to give a card. Then Hughes says give him a card. Ref then books Buchanan. This ref can genuinely go f himself

Very disappointed with Will for that. Getting a young player booked for no reason. Yes it's professional and gamesmanship, but he shouldn't do that against us. Given his own booking and then this, I hope he gets sent off now. 

Can you help me to decide whether to spend £5 to listen to the audio coverage of the second half?

? = yes.           ? = no

I know the scoreline ... but are we playing with our new found self-belief? Or are we having a mare.

(I'm feeling fed up - especially as I had to miss the first half - so although I can cope with a loss - I'm not sure that I want to pay £5 to hear that we are not playing well!)

We played worse against Wycombe I think. Watford have been very clinical with the few chances we’ve allowed them. One was a bit of luck with Pedro and a touch of class by Sarr, the other poor defending by us. Main issue is we’ve been very wasteful in the final third, otherwise we might still be in this. 

Archived