Kinder

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, StrawHillRam said:

It would be amazing if we win tonight. 
but I think a draw is the best we can do

so 4 nil to us then.

Well I am bricking it. They have a good, in form team of quality,  this is going to be a tough one.

if we pass this test then we’ll know for sure that there’s a tiger in the tank. Win this and it will show that we have class as well as form. ?

2 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Looking forward to seeing how the link up play between Byrne and Roberts developes. It showed signs of promise in the short time they played together against Wycombe.  

It’s one of the things I really like about Byrne .. he actively looks for a winger partner in classic style. There is a reason for that .. it works ! 

1 minute ago, jono said:

Well I am bricking it. They have a good, in form team of quality,  this is going to be a tough one.

if we pass this test then we’ll know for sure that there’s a tiger in the tank. Win this and it will show that we have class as well as form. ?

I’m less confident now without Nobby Clarke. I hope Edmundson can show some metal

19 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

So a massive thanks for posting the word "antediluvian".  Having now Googled it, I will do my utmost to use it myself over the coming days.

So when @Tyler Durdensaid a page or two back that we were ‘supporating’ in the championship, you knew what he meant ?

17 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

I expect Knight and Shinnie to give Will a little nudge here and there?

Hope neither gets sent off - they will be pumped for this 

Archived