Another good win

B4ev6is

Well I have to say we have got very lucky tonight wycombe got a good goal ruled out and we struggled to get to grips with them. And then we scored from a corner but from own goal coming of there defender but right at the last few seconds of the game waghorn free kick hit the post and there was andrew wisdom knock ball home to seal all 3 points which now lifts us to 16th in the table I think.

But I have to give some prise wycombe they have a very talented team if they can carry on there performance they stand a fight chance of staying up. I do hope that they do as not been to there ground yet sadly.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest I think the referee allowed Wycombe to take that free kick too quick even though it wasn’t offside .

Never like that situation.

So pleased we got the victory and as for  Wycombe they play like the old Wimbledon team much like Rotherham do,

We are missing Lawrence IMO but Joswiak does his best .

Vital win tonight for Derby B4 but I’m not bothered about going to Adams Park next season 

3 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well I was pretty impressed with them we said about lution last season but yet they found a way to stay up.

Both sides were rubbish. It was awful. But we won. I think that’s the only impressive thing I can take from it to be honest. 

At least we found a way of not being beaten by a team who are supposedly worse than us. 

1 minute ago, Curtains said:

To be honest I think the referee allowed Wycombe to take that free kick too quick even though it wasn’t offside .

So pleased we got the victory and as for  Wycombe they play like the old Wimbledon team much like Rotherham do,

Vital win tonight for Derby B4 but I’m not bothered about going to Adams Park next season 

Just one of lower league clubs I always hope of getting in the cup so we can go to the ground.

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Just one of lower league clubs I always hope of getting in the cup so we can go to the ground.

Fair enough mate .

I enjoyed going to Accrington so it might be similar.

Hopefully fans will be back at games sooner rather than later 

Forest Green was fun as well did you go to that game !

6 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Fair enough mate .

I enjoyed going to Accrington so it might be similar.

Hopefully fans will be back at games sooner rather than later 

Forest Green was fun as well did you go to that game !

Also like Bradford city or Fleetwood in the cup or Blackpool again always liked going there.

18 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Too quick, wrong place, moving ball and the ref blew before he shot. Marshall made no attempt to save it.

26 minutes ago, networker1884 said:

Am I the only one that enjoyed the game? Found it had quite a good level of intensity and pace. 

I am happy to take 3 points of Wycombe though, in the way we did. Regardless of what they deserved, they're not going to stay up so I don't feel harsh on them.

Scoring in the last minute shows determination.

9 hours ago, Curtains said:

I think teams should be allowed to take free kicks quickly if they want. Otherwise you are punishing the team that has been transgressed against.

Those fouls that are aimed at taking an attacker down so the defence can re-group are one of the worst things in football.

1 hour ago, IslandExile said:

I think teams should be allowed to take free kicks quickly if they want. Otherwise you are punishing the team that has been transgressed against.

Those fouls that are aimed at taking an attacker down so the defence can re-group are one of the worst things in football.

Not for me mate .

Often referees give free kicks falsely.

I mean teams often try to take free kicks with the ball rolling and from the wrong place. 

Just my point of view mate as I think teams should be allowed to organize as marking correctly is also part of the game .

16 hours ago, sage said:

Too quick, wrong place, moving ball and the ref blew before he shot. Marshall made no attempt to save it.

The ball wasn’t moving if you watch it back, just blew for offside. Marshall tried to make a save too.

oh, and it was in the area of the initial foul too.

apart from all that, you’re spot on ?

12 minutes ago, Boycie said:

The ball wasn’t moving if you watch it back, just blew for offside. Marshall tried to make a save too.

oh, and it was in the area of the initial foul too.

apart from all that, you’re spot on ?

It was about 6 yards away and the ref was talking to our players. The ref blew before he shot, so Marshall didn't make a proper attempt. Fact. 

54 minutes ago, sage said:

It was about 6 yards away and the ref was talking to our players. The ref blew before he shot, so Marshall didn't make a proper attempt. Fact. 

Watch it again, it was less than 2 yards away, the lad put his hand on the ball before he kicked it, I agree Marshall didn’t make a proper save, as he was beaten by a good strike.

With that, I rest my case.

Archived