Pancakes

David

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, David said:

Bit like Turkey’s, why do people only eat them once a year? Because they are horrible that’s why and we have a day dedicated to the things.

Why no sausage roll day, or bacon butty, you know, normal nice tasting food days.

What’s the batter with you starting crepe threads like this?

3 hours ago, David said:

Bit like Turkey’s, why do people only eat them once a year? Because they are horrible that’s why and we have a day dedicated to the things.

Why no sausage roll day, or bacon butty, you know, normal nice tasting food days.

Many people have them a lot more than once a year.

Me and the kids often make them of a Sunday morning.

31 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

speak for yourself, we dont wait until some weird day in Feb to eat the perfect breakfast item over here.... cant beat pancakes, eggs and a side of bacon on a Saturday morning....oh and I just had a turkey wrap for dinner too.

Knowing you like them makes me even more convinced they are a nasty creation that should be banished to Room 101

26 minutes ago, David said:

Knowing you like them makes me even more convinced they are a nasty creation that should be banished to Room 101

knowing you dont like them makes me even more convinced that are a beautiful creation that should be eaten daily.

Strawberry jam.

Maple syrup

Orange juice

blueberries

golden syrup

Jummers.

Just now, MuespachRam said:

knowing you dont like them makes me even more convinced that are a beautiful creation that should be eaten daily.

Strawberry jam.

Maple syrup

Orange juice

blueberries

golden syrup

Jummers.

Billy Davies hates them

Archived