CKR another year?

Eatonram

New contract?  

145 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

6 goals in 15 games and I just read that he has the highest conversion rate of all strikers in the division!

He got 11 goals in 27 matches for Feyenoord in 2014/15 season, thats the only time he's hit double figures in a season. With 18 games to play (if he stays fit) he could beat that.

3 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Bit like getting Chrissy Martin on a free.

I forgot to add the word recent. But if you're adding in transfers from 7 years ago then it just reinforces my original point.

Very good value for money given all the money wasted over the last 4 to 5 years especially if his goals keep us in the Championship

Deffo got another season in him.

Would like to think he'll stay, he's not on big money I think and presumably he knows the work he's doing is appreciated and even if he's playing less next season he's earned another season on the books.

He's moved around a lot so I wouldn't be surprised if he popped up somewhere totally unexpected next season, but hopefully he stays on.

Sorry if someone has posted this already, but I’ve just seen Warnock’s after match comments. He said Boro had no threat and if they’d had Toney or CKR upfront they would’ve won the game!!

Firstly massive indictment of the £15m £60k per week Forest reject Assombalonga, but also reflects what a signing Kazim has been

15 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

and if they’d had Toney or CKR upfront they would’ve won the game!

Not sure how he works that out given that they created nothing for the striker they did have. You've got to get the ball to him if you want him to score, whoever you have got up front.

Archived