Fraudiola

David

4 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

I worked not far from that. There’s also a biscuit factory nearby. It was a lottery on which way the wind was blowing when it came to opening the office window! Either an amazing smell or chickenshit smell. 

Yes Artisan Biscuits I turned down a job there as Factory Manager a few years ago. 

I had the pleasure of being given a guided tour around the chicken plant, was revolting. 

2 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

I think that Flopps mask is slipping now and people are actually starting to realise what a dickwad he is. 

7 years now at liverpool and the only time he has won a league is as you say in a season that was distributed like no other. I'm sure he would love to be a seen as a fraud winning all them titles?

2 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Did they change the laws of the game half way through the season? 
“havent won the league since 89”

Games postponed, bye weeks taken earlier than usual, players missing over covid, definitely a big fat asterisks.

Didn!t even win their division ?

18 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I lived in Burton for 18 years, and have been coming back regularly since I left, and I’ve never once thought it smells bad, nor has anyone else in Burton said anything. And yet everyone who lives outside Burton says it stinks.

Is it like the smelly kid at school, who doesn’t realise he smells?  

The only “smell” in burton I’ve ever noticed even living the other side of the water is the smell of the brewery but it’s not very often you get that anymore. 

20 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I lived in Burton for 18 years, and have been coming back regularly since I left, and I’ve never once thought it smells bad, nor has anyone else in Burton said anything. And yet everyone who lives outside Burton says it stinks.

Is it like the smelly kid at school, who doesn’t realise he smells?  

I used to travel from Derby to Brum every day in the 70s and going through Burton was incredibly smelly with the sickly waft of the breweries combined with sausage smell (was it Robirch?’

2 hours ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

The only “smell” in burton I’ve ever noticed even living the other side of the water is the smell of the brewery but it’s not very often you get that anymore. 

Same here. Depending how the wind blows, I use to smell marmite, the brewery, coffee & muck spreading from the local farm fields. Now it’s mainly muck spreading from the fields.

How has the thread gone from over rated Pep to how Burton smells? 

Edited by Mr. P

49 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

Same here. Depending how the wind blows, I use to smell marmite, the brewery, coffee & muck spreading from the local farm fields. Now it’s mainly muck spreading from the fields.

How has the thread gone from over rated Pep to how Burton smells? 

Don’t forget the curry smell as you walk down station street from the food packaging place!

On reflection maybe Burton is quite smelly ?