Derby v Middlesbrough, Saturday 13th Feb

Kinder

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, RamNut said:

And therein lies the problem. This team should be good but........aren’t.

Surely that’s unfair, too early to judge? Whether good bad or indifferent. Eternal optimist and I’ll be happy with mid table this season now Bielik out. Rooneys philosophy will for me see us improve with the odd wobble a la Rotherham I accept. On the up ??

2 minutes ago, roboto said:

No one thinking 4-2-3-1 with Gregory as the focal point? Kazim deeper in the 10 to provide link up with his strength and control?

I’d say the other way around. Kaz for his hold up play and Gregory will buzz around him for the link up and drop into midfield to help out, he’ll also help to close down their defenders when we don’t have the ball.

22 minutes ago, Kinder said:

When was the last time we played 442? It will be interesting and they’ve had a decent amount of time on the training ground to work on it.

Rooney’s certainly not afraid to change the formation. It keeps the opposition guessing, I doubt Colin was expecting it!

If Gregory and Kazim can hold the ball and feed attacking full backs and wingers we could win 4-3

10 minutes ago, roboto said:

No one thinking 4-2-3-1 with Gregory as the focal point? Kazim deeper in the 10 to provide link up with his strength and control?

We are playing 4 4 ducking 2 ?

FDC45B8D-2200-4759-8E54-D8D9801F9F9E.gif

8 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Is the rams tv build up always on for free before a game then it’ll switch off if you’ve not redeemed the voucher at kick off? 

Anyone know before I purchase? Not sure if they’ve put it on my account because of losing the picture on the last game? 

Archived