Derby v Middlesbrough, Saturday 13th Feb

Kinder

7 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

I think what's going on outside of the actual games has got us all down. 

There's also so much football on TV the games all seem to merge together. 

I am certainly less excited than when I go to the games and yes, I have found concentration waning a bit even during televised games. 

We don't really have an exciting player ATM. It's all very workmanlike. 

Don't get me wrong - endeavour is admirable. Just not that exciting. As with the pandemic, there will be better times. 

I keep the faith and will part with my tenner again tomorrow. 

We did until Bielik did his knee - we were beginning to see some player

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

I think what's going on outside of the actual games has got us all down. 

There's also so much football on TV the games all seem to merge together. 

I am certainly less excited than when I go to the games and yes, I have found concentration waning a bit even during televised games. 

We don't really have an exciting player ATM. It's all very workmanlike. 

Don't get me wrong - endeavour is admirable. Just not that exciting. As with the pandemic, there will be better times. 

I keep the faith and will part with my tenner again tomorrow. 

It’s ok they are sending a new PIN and it will be with us in 48 hours 

17 hours ago, Sparkle said:

It’s hard to get any enthusiasm for football matches for the past 11 months does anyone else feel the same way? 

Have to agree.

I'll show very little interest in today's game until around 2pm... if not 2:30!  Even then, I'll be tuning in to RamsTV (And this match day thread) more out of duty, than fervent excitement!

Just hope the excitement returns, once we are allowed back in to the stadium!  ? 

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

Have to agree.

I'll show very little interest in today's game until around 2pm... if not 2:30!  Even then, I'll be tuning in to RamsTV (And this match day thread) more out of duty, than fervent excitement!

Just hope the excitement returns, once we are allowed back in to the stadium!  ? 

Same here.

I’m just losing interest. On paper we have a decent side but if we continue to sell players to fund wages and service debts then further decline is inevitable. 

I dunno, we seem to have gone back to how we were a few weeks ago before the good run of form. People were lamenting our situation and talking about who would be left after the fire sale and relegation. Then we were talking about playoffs the next weekend!

I wasn’t overly concerned then, I’m not now. We’ve lost one game, to Rotherham. Barnsley would have been tough, so will Boro today. But we have shown we can fight and stay in the majority of games. Get a goal and we usually look good enough to hold on. It’s still not time for doom and gloom.

If we start to find ourself adrift of 21st and on a bad run of form, then the panic can start. For now, let’s hope we can get back on a winning run

3 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Have to agree.

I know what you mean. I also wonder if having “little interest” is also a defence mechanism for some to soften the emotional blow should we get relegated?

Archived