3 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

"you should have gone for April, you should have gone for April..." ie instead of opting for the next night to play, the other option was April which Rooney dismissed when they were discussing when to replay the postponement. 

Which you have to say was the right call - defence like a brick wall, wins on the bounce, chance to get points in the bag. We'd all have made that decision, it just didn't work out as they planned.

3 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

"you should have gone for April, you should have gone for April..." ie instead of opting for the next night to play, the other option was April which Rooney dismissed when they were discussing when to replay the postponement. 

He's right. Pitch would be less boggy and the game would be quicker.  Should have waited till May actually, 6-1 last time.😄

Regardless of the result, which we deserved to lose on both occasions to Roverum this season...listening to the drivel being spouted by whoever it was in the Roverum camp was highly annoying and deeply unprofessional. I heard bad language, mocking the referee, definately abuse aimed at Colin KR when he showed frustration at mis controlling the ball, ironic cheers at referee's decisions. It was downright disgusting. It was right to be called out, and whoever was dishing it out is a professional clown. 

6 hours ago, ossieram said:

I heard somebody gobbing off throughout the game and even giving ironic cheers when they got a freekick, but I don't get why some are spitting their dummy over it.

Cus theres a national pandemic and is non-football club owners can't go and do it too?

Just now, crash said:

I know we are perceived as a dirty team . but have a check at the fair play league.

The ref gave hardly anything in the match but the fouls were there to see. Nasty little niggles - a couple of times at least a player left his foot in on Buchanan.

Tell someone who cares.

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

The ref gave hardly anything in the match but the fouls were there to see. Nasty little niggles - a couple of times at least a player left his foot in on Buchanan.

Tell someone who cares.

look I know you are a better team, but you are below us in the fair play.

I haven't made that up. so if we are bullies? You must be dragging us down to your level. as you said about our style of football.

you must agree on that.

6 minutes ago, crash said:

I haven't made that up. so if we are bullies? You must be dragging us down to your level. as you said about our style of football.

you must agree on that.

You're very funny. Is that the best you can get out of your team? #sadforyou

28 minutes ago, crash said:

you must agree on that.

Don't, worry, you'll be on more Fair Play points than us when you've played your games in hand.

Rovrum - 15.1 fouls per game (24th)

Derby - 12.3 fouls per game (12th)

In fact, Derby are closer to making the fewest fouls per game than you are off 4th! Dirtiest team in the league.

21 hours ago, crash said:

Not here to debate the match as we are two teams struggling at the moment. We struggle all the time , but live with it. I'm here to just say something about our chairman. When we were in the poo as normal, Tony Stewart a Rotherham based business man, who by his own admission knew nothing about football, but thought it could be run as a business would take over. 

none of us had heard of him

He then unbelievably said he would build a new stadium for us in the middle of town. ha ha ha..Then he did it. 20 million quid. Teams pay that for a player. He is an absolute Gent  met him several times and doesn't use bad language.

We are run ok now. Not in debt, but deffo a yoyo team. slag us off by all means, but Wayne a bit petty calliny Mr Stewart classless.

No problem with the result. We were cr@p and deserved to lose. The Rotherham chairman sounded like the worst kind of loudmouthed knuckle dragging parent, ranting from the sidelines at a kids football match, nevertheless, it's his stadium and he can do whatever he likes as long as he isn't breaking the law. Wayne should have risen above it and ignored the guy, but didn't, and it came across as sour grapes. I guess those two acts sort of cancel each other out. 

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Which bit, the ignoring or the behaviour? Both of which are findable on social media btw.

Your statement 'no they don't', in reply to my post which stated my opinion that both acts 'cancelled each other out'.

Actually just forget it.... life's too short.

1 minute ago, europia said:

Your statement 'no they don't', in reply to my post which stated my opinion that both acts 'cancelled each other out'.

Actually just forget it.... life's too short.

Exactly. No don't forget it - obnoxious behaviour should be called out!