it all in the detail

loweman2

Appologies for setting up another post but i didnt want those who had seen the first one to miss this.

A very rarely seen Winters photo of the successful 1946 FA cup winners in a more relaxed photo of just the team in their new shirts with Stuart McMillan and David Willis fantastically coloured by George Chilvers @Garswoodlatic on twitter, even down to the detail of the Derbyshire CC tie on the manager.

Derby 1946 Team FA Cup resize colour 2.JPG

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, loweman2 said:

Appologies for setting up another post but i didnt want those who had seen the first one to miss this.

A very rarely seen Winters photo of the successful 1946 FA cup winners in a more relaxed photo of just the team in their new shirts with Stuart McMillan and David Willis fantastically coloured by George Chilvers @Garswoodlatic on twitter, even down to the detail of the Derbyshire CC tie on the manager.

Carter looks like he has a couple of newspapers stuck down his socks

4 hours ago, loweman2 said:

Now set as background on my Computer, Thanks ?

Archived