JHI

Gone

7 hours ago, oomarkwright said:

Good. Good back up striker and penalty taker 

He won a lot of penalties but I thought his execution of spot kicks was terrible! Interesting he's back at the club. Perhaps he's paying to train and it's a way of us getting extra money in? Moor Farm gym memberships anyone?

On 25/09/2021 at 13:30, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

Was training at Moor Farm this morning. I thought he’d left. 

I was told JHI and Josh Shonibare were still training with us beginning of season in hope transfer embargo would be lifted and they could sign back on for another year. You'd think there would be some support or encouragement from academy staff to allow this to happen. 

I know they went to Sheff Utd away in cup to support the team in Derby gear. 

Of course, subsequent developments make this very unlikely in foreseeable future.

On 26/09/2021 at 22:37, angieram said:

I was told JHI and Josh Shonibare were still training with us beginning of season in hope transfer embargo would be lifted and they could sign back on for another year. You'd think there would be some support or encouragement from academy staff to allow this to happen. 

I know they went to Sheff Utd away in cup to support the team in Derby gear. 

Of course, subsequent developments make this very unlikely in foreseeable future.

If true, I would have expected them to have featured for the U23s to keep match fitness up

9 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

If true, I would have expected them to have featured for the U23s to keep match fitness up

Could they do that if not 'registered' with us? 

It came from someone who had chatted directly with them at Sheffield United in the cup game. She's not one to make things up. 

2 minutes ago, angieram said:

Could they do that if not 'registered' with us? 

It came from someone who had chatted directly with them at Sheffield United in the cup game. She's not one to make things up. 

They'd just be classed as trialists?

I'm not saying it can't be true, but seems odd they haven't been involved in the games when we've been so thin on the ground