Beni Baningime

JayRam1

20 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Wayne himself. The Rowett season aside, we've generally tried to place "nice" football which is pleasing to the eye for pretty much the last 8 years(whether that's actually happened or not is another matter).

It's good to see us take an aggressive, energetic approach with players like CKR more than happy to bully the poo out of anybody he comes up against. We've been on the wrong side of teams like that for too long, so it's good to see that's the way Rooney seemingly wants us to play instead.

Rooney is the middle ground. We can play but we can also dig in. I have to say I'm enjoying it, the team are aggressive and horrible to play against. The mentality is spot on

Just now, 86 Hair Islands said:

Not really sure being 5'10" can prevent you being a 'beast'. Seem to remember this lad destroying a lot of six and half footers and he's only 5'9" ?‍♀️

image.thumb.png.c4ee630d40be54ad07a0b80af1a716ac.png

Nah! 

I gave him his chance and he didn't want to know! 

Mind you I was shouting at the telly 5,000 miles away ?

1 minute ago, StrawHillRam said:

Has anyone got any idea what our squad will be made up of this time tomorrow. We have been linked with every player who costs nothing in transfer fees.
We’ll  need to invest in bigger benches if they all  want to have seats

We’ve got 33,000 seats to fill ????

7 minutes ago, StrawHillRam said:

Has anyone got any idea what our squad will be made up of this time tomorrow. We have been linked with every player who costs nothing in transfer fees.

Nah. With Gordon and Whittaker now going, just remove a couple of the booster seats - they're taking up too much room anyway.

I can’t believe all of these links can be true can they?

Do we even have enough staff to deal with the ongoing negotiations?

Where are we with Gregory? Baningime? Mendez Laing? Roberts? Etc etc. Let alone the outgoings.

Surely there must be a few which we were genuinely working towards? I’m also assuming no new surprises.

I’d take the two centre halves (prefer the Man U one) plus Gregory, plus, if I’m greedy, this guy from Everton.

The wingers all seem as inconsistent as the ones we’ve got. 

3 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

I can’t believe all of these links can be true can they?

Do we even have enough staff to deal with the ongoing negotiations?

Where are we with Gregory? Baningime? Mendez Laing? Roberts? Etc etc. Let alone the outgoings.

Surely there must be a few which we were genuinely working towards? I’m also assuming no new surprises.

I’d take the two centre halves (prefer the Man U one) plus Gregory, plus, if I’m greedy, this guy from Everton.

The wingers all seem as inconsistent as the ones we’ve got. 

Gregory/Mengi/Edmundson all sound pretty much done based off Rooney's comments

Also looks like we're in for a winger or 2, and then a CDM wouldnt be a shock with Bielik's injury so Baningime makes sense.

3 minutes ago, StrawHillRam said:

Max 5 loans in starting eleven. Bench for 5.

2 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Gregory/Mengi/Edmundson all sound pretty much done based off Rooney's comments

Also looks like we're in for a winger or 2, and then a CDM wouldnt be a shock with Bielik's injury so Baningime makes sense.

I cannot for one minute understand why we want this bloke, there must be better.  Fc Fylde, Alfreton and Oldham followed by six games for Rangers in two years. Last seen being suspended for breaking coronavirus rules in November by going to a party followed by a hernia he's still recovering from- probably trying to escape through a window.  Bob Malcolm on acid.

Plan Z

5 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I cannot for one minute understand why we want this bloke, there must be better.  Fc Fylde, Alfreton and Oldham followed by six games for Rangers in two years. Last seen being suspended for breaking coronavirus rules in November by going to a party followed by a hernia he's still recovering from- probably trying to escape through a window.  Bob Malcolm on acid.

Plan Z

I disagree , just looking at the teams on paper doesn't sound good , but look a bit more into it and you'll see that 2 years ago at the age of 21 and he play 52 games in one season for Oldham and finished in the league 2 team of the year , similar to clarke at Portsmouth which is very impressive , maybe do your research before judging a player ?

32 minutes ago, StrawHillRam said:

NO

9 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

I disagree , just looking at the teams on paper doesn't sound good , but look a bit more into it and you'll see that 2 years ago at the age of 21 and he play 52 games in one season for Oldham and finished in the league 2 team of the year , similar to clarke at Portsmouth which is very impressive , maybe do your research before judging a player ?

Did look prior. Never played higher than League 2 prior to Rangers and hasn't played since moving there for two years bar a few games. Likes a dance at a party during lockdown though it seems.   I was happy with Clarke, seen a fair bit of him prior and looked a good player at upper League 1 level. League 2 isn't League 1.  Fair difference . Not for me.