Marshall Munetsi

Heisenberg

1 hour ago, RamNut said:

Our last foreign signing didn’t settle.

I’d rather we were looking at young English / British players. 

andre green, Ben whiteman, Dan Crowley etc  - unfortunately they are all gone and maybe we are limited to frees / loans?

If we can afford a fee then Allan Campbell - Motherwell is a possible. Tenacious centre mid. Out of contract in the summer.

personally I would keep Evans. Gary will be back in for him in the summer. 

Thought for a second u we’re talking about the previous manager lol 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, DanS1992 said:

Well, you have PSG that are due to their financial might, leagues ahead of everyone else, bar the odd year where they screw up (last time was 2016-17 where Monaco pipped them to the title). 

Then you have a few of the historic big french clubs that are around the same level (Marseille, Monaco, Lyon, Rennes, Lille, Nice, Saint-Etienne) fighting for the european spots. From time to time there is a surprse package that gate crashes the group.

Then you have the rest, and the level ain't great. Very physical, pacey and atheletic teams, but lacking quality. You have PSG who would be competing with the big boys in the prem. And the 7 historic french clubs I mentionned could compete in the prem, somewhere between the Europa league spots and mid to lower table I guess. But then the rest, no chance they would survive in the prem. They would probably be mid to lower table championship sides.

Clubs like Reims would probably be a mid table championship side and Munetsi would probably do a decent job for a mid table championship team, nothing more nothing less.

Can’t wait ?

Archived