Marshall Munetsi

Heisenberg

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Sean said:

YOUTUBE HIGHLIGHT REEL ALERT

Yes please, hope there’s some truth in this, looks the type of player Rooney seems to be after with physicality, decent ability and forward thinking.  As highlights reels go, over 9 minutes without 3 repeats of each piece of play is decent 

Derby County made an offer for Marshall Munetsi. The midfielder is unlikely to follow through but Reims are not closed to a loan with OA by tomorrow night

Tight sphincter. ?

6 minutes ago, Kinder said:

I wonder if this is one we’ve been looking at for a while, or as a reaction to Bielik’s injury. Looks a good, athletic player from the highlights.

Rooney seemed to indicate in his post match interview that we wouldn't be looking to replace Bielik so possibly been on our radar previously. I'm a bit perturbed that he doesn't seem to have any issues surrounding him. How are people supposed to lose their shizzle over this link?

6 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Rooney seemed to indicate in his post match interview that we wouldn't be looking to replace Bielik so possibly been on our radar previously. I'm a bit perturbed that he doesn't seem to have any issues surrounding him. How are people supposed to lose their shizzle over this link?

Yeah I think you’re right, plus it would have been fast work if it was a reaction to Bielik. I just didn’t think centre mid would have been a priority over over centre forward / centre half.

24 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

How are people supposed to lose their shizzle over this link?

While he clearly has some good technical ability, the only highlights video of him was while he was playing in the South African league, nobody ever seemed to close him down so there's no evidence that he can play in tight areas or in big pressure games.

We have no idea how he's performed for Reims but they're 14th in Ligue 1 and considering letting him leave.

Oh and he's been sent off twice in 39 appearances for Reims.

...that's all I've got!

1 hour ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Give it 15 mins or so and some Wag will find a way!! ??

Archived