Morgan Whittaker - joined Swansea permanent deal

David

I think there is definitely a player in there with Morgan.

He just looks a bit weaker than the rest of the youth that have come through. I never fancy him to win a 50/50 or not be bullied off the ball. He's looked good in patches & has ability. Just think he might be a bit slower to make the step up than the others. Mcdonald is probably also ahead of him of him now 

Good deal for us, surprised we've managed to get a decent fee for him. He's never really offered much despite being given plenty of opportunities. I expected a loan to a side a division below, but more than happy to have that money reinvested at the expense of Whittaker.

Tbf he doesn’t have the required strength or tracking ability for a Rooney winger. Look at kamil and knight. Work their arses off Morgan isn’t great at the defensive side of the game. Saying that his technical ability is one of the best in the club easily. Surely this means we have money. If not serious questions must be asked about Mel 

That’s great business for Derby. Cannot for the life of me see Whittaker making it. Thought we’d loan him out to league 1 or 2 but 700k!?!?!?

Great deal.