Rams@Millers 3/2/21 - Matchday thread

Rev

4 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Met Office warnings issued for South Yorkshire

ACTIVEYellow warning of snow

Updated 1 February at 11:30 GMT

From 22:00 GMT on Mon 1 February To 23:59 GMT on Tue 2 February

Snow, with a risk of widespread ice during Monday night and particularly Tuesday, bringing difficult travelling conditions.

- Possible travel delays on roads, stranding some vehicles and passengers, particularly on higher level routes across the Southern Uplands and Pennines

- Bus and train services potentially delayed or cancelled. Possible delays or cancellations to air travel

- Some higher rural communities could become cut off

- Power cuts may occur and other services, such as mobile phone coverage, may be affected

- A chance of injuries from slips and falls on icy surfaces, with some pavements and cycle paths perhaps almost impassable

https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2639093

Surely with no fans travelling this is mostly irrelevant? 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Surely with no fans travelling this is mostly irrelevant? 

Saw the earlier post by @roboto referring to snow.  I thought "What drugs is @roboto on?  We have rain all day.  No mention of snow"! 
So I was just about to mercilessly ridicule @roboto about his/her dumb-ass post, when I had the sudden urge to check first... specifically for the Rotherham area! 
Imagine my relief, when I saw the result.  I was this close to giving @roboto the biggest forum spanking of his/her life!  

And anyway... since when have I ever posted anything relevant!  How very dare you suggest such a thing! 

Relevant, Schmelephant!  

27 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Met Office warnings issued for South Yorkshire

ACTIVEYellow warning of snow

Updated 1 February at 11:30 GMT

From 22:00 GMT on Mon 1 February To 23:59 GMT on Tue 2 February

Snow, with a risk of widespread ice during Monday night and particularly Tuesday, bringing difficult travelling conditions.

- Possible travel delays on roads, stranding some vehicles and passengers, particularly on higher level routes across the Southern Uplands and Pennines

- Bus and train services potentially delayed or cancelled. Possible delays or cancellations to air travel

- Some higher rural communities could become cut off

- Power cuts may occur and other services, such as mobile phone coverage, may be affected

- A chance of injuries from slips and falls on icy surfaces, with some pavements and cycle paths perhaps almost impassable

https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2639093

Turning to rain so should be okay unless pitch is waterlogged. 

38 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Saw the earlier post by @roboto referring to snow.  I thought "What drugs is @roboto on?  We have rain all day.  No mention of snow"! 
So I was just about to mercilessly ridicule @roboto about his/her dumb-ass post, when I had the sudden urge to check first... specifically for the Rotherham area! 
Imagine my relief, when I saw the result.  I was this close to giving @roboto the biggest forum spanking of his/her life!  

And anyway... since when have I ever posted anything relevant!  How very dare you suggest such a thing! 

Relevant, Schmelephant!  

Haha! I had the national news on and they were talking about snow disruption in Yorkshire.

I know no fans are travelling, but saw images of trucks sideways on a motorway and thought that it would be our luck if we get all these new players and then there's an accident injuring them all on the way to a rescheduled match.

1 hour ago, OohMartWright said:

I don't believe it is, but you can stream on Rams TV for £10. It counts as a weekend fixture for streaming purposes so season ticket holders have to pay too.

Those who paid for the cancelled fixture should get it free I believe 

Archived