Rams@Millers 3/2/21 - Matchday thread

Rev

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm feeling good about the game.  Went out shopping in 4 stores with Mrs ramit and avoided getting annoyed about it.  i take that as a definite good sign for how the evening will progress.  2-0 for the Rams in the rain in Rotherham.

42 minutes ago, Rampage said:

We need a reliable RW now.

Yer fair play to rooney I know it may have upset a few that are now no longer on the bench but this shows to me that rooney is all about winning no matter what.and I for one am all for it.

8 hours ago, Premier ram said:

Well, Rotherham have used the weather and covid excuses , whats it going to be tonight , my guess is an earthquake at 6-50 pm

The Chucklebrothers cutting the grass up by doing powerslides in their Chuckmobile.

12 minutes ago, ramit said:

i'm feeling good about the game.  Went out shopping in 4 stores with Mrs ramit and avoided getting annoyed about it.  i take that as a definite good sign for how the evening will progress.  2-0 for the Rams in the rain in Rotherham.

You found four stores open? Or did you simply walk out and back in the same one forgetting something each time so you can tell her you’ve done nowt but shop today and it’s ‘my time’ now.

Scolding Do It GIF by MOODMAN

Archived