Rams@Millers 3/2/21 - Matchday thread

Rev

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Rample said:

Interesting to see if Roo changes the team. I can't see it.

Have to imagine there is a game plan already in place, which includes Waghorn, and we won't deviate to far from it.

Will be harsh to bump a few of the kids off the bench but no room for sentiment, especially as we couldn't even name a striker last night. Much better to be able to bring Roberts and Gregory on than kids that have only made the odd cameo

Roos

Forsyth

Mengi

Sibley

McDonald

Watson

Roberts > Mitchell-Lawson

Gregory > Thompson

Baningime > J Brown

That's probably what I would choose too,  keep Watson and Mcdonald as they are the 2 youngsters that most look like stepping up 

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Well here we go - 18 months ago I was in a place on the 35th floor of a hotel when a 6.4 earthquake struck ( very not nice) followed two days later by a 7.2 earthquake where I was sat in a restaurant and for 90 seconds it was like being in a waltzer at a fairground 

followed by 2020/21  being in a pandemic (plague) 

two weeks ago I had a rather  large leak between the ceiling and floor space above - ( bit of a flood) in a place that wouldn’t allow any easy access and yes there were electrical issues around it.

today I am listening to the newly installed dehumidifier doing it’s stuff for the next ten days contemplating the three rooms that need repairing 

As Captain Tom said tomorrow is a better day ! 
I have had enough earthquakes thank you as the feeling of helplessness was horrible.

UTR 3 points tonight please!

Just interested, where was the earthquake. I have felt the tremors from two earthquakes. Biggest was 4.3 the the R scale.

It's intriguing given both sides released their teamsheets before the postponement. Do we assume they'll stay the same? Are we going to stick or twist? 

I'd change it to thrown them off, and bring in Sibbo for Waghorn, switching wings for Jozwiak too. Partly because that's the team I'd play anyway, but also it's important to keep the opposition off balance and not have given them 24 hours to prepare.

1 hour ago, Archied said:

Came really close once ,,',,,,,,,,,,,,bloke next door won??‍♂️

My next door neighbour got 8 draws in a week of many draws. He was shaking, expecting megabucks but won only 800 quid. Not to be sniffed at because 15 year ago.

7 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

It's intriguing given both sides released their teamsheets before the postponement. Do we assume they'll stay the same? Are we going to stick or twist? 

I'd change it to thrown them off, and bring in Sibbo for Waghorn, switching wings for Jozwiak too. Partly because that's the team I'd play anyway, but also it's important to keep the opposition off balance and not have given them 24 hours to prepare.

I wonder if there are any weird and wonderful rules about this; if a team has been named does it have to play if all available?

I mean, you wouldn't if the rearrangement was a couple of weeks away, but with it being 24 hours I don't know.

16 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

We do not know who is match fit but Mengi may be expected to play a lot by United. Definitely need Roberts if fit. Gregory after 60 minutes. Change to three CHs if deemed appropriate. Basically depends who scores first. Rotherham are also desperate to win this so a sending off is possible.

20 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Because it was postponed less than an hour before kick off.

I can't see us changing the starting line up and certainly not to make it less physical with Bielik already missing.

17 hours ago, angieram said:

It's an hour up the motorway. Less than most people's commute. I am sure they'll cope.

@angieram most people commute more than a hour, have you fact checked this? ? If that’s the case I’m chuffed with my 25 minutes (quiet roads) then ?

31 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Just interested, where was the earthquake. I have felt the tremors from two earthquakes. Biggest was 4.3 the the R scale.

Nevada USA the epicentre was about 60 miles away just in California for both I think - an experience I do not recommend especially standing next to the window on the 35 floor of a building swaying from side to side ( even if they build them to do that) 

4 hours ago, TimRam said:

cf2.jpg

Is this similar to Beatles Abbey Road album cover re Paul McCartney?

Because the conspiracists may suggest you look at the name upper left...... Phil yes Philip Cocu may still be keeping an eye on all things Derby County.

Ok I’m going to work now. Think I’m on a break so may see some of the game so I’ll leave my hard earned tenner with DCFC. 

18 hours ago, jono said:

Come on Coventry get your fingers out 

We Simply have to win tonight.  I had to work with two red dogs last night who are now contemplating European domination.  
The fact they had one shot on target but managed to win 1-2 didn’t seem to even register with them. Three points for my sanity please.

22 minutes ago, sage said:

Because it was postponed less than an hour before kick off.

I can't see us changing the starting line up and certainly not to make it less physical with Bielik already missing.

Deadline meant we could only field one new signing last night, is that correct? 24 hours later can we field them all now? Asking for a friend 

Archived