Rams@Millers 3/2/21 - Matchday thread

Rev

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Rampage said:

Actually I thought I saw it on here. If any televised championship match on sky then others on red button but televised Bournemouth game is at 7.30pm so with our game at 7pm it will presumably not be on as a special case. So assume that I am wrong there. My apologies.

That would normally be the case, but as this was originally on a Saturday before the first cancellation, the rules for a weekend game apply (no red button, away fans pay for RamsTV). 

1 hour ago, Premier ram said:

Well, Rotherham have used the weather and covid excuses , whats it going to be tonight , my guess is an earthquake at 6-50 pm

Well here we go - 18 months ago I was in a place on the 35th floor of a hotel when a 6.4 earthquake struck ( very not nice) followed two days later by a 7.2 earthquake where I was sat in a restaurant and for 90 seconds it was like being in a waltzer at a fairground 

followed by 2020/21  being in a pandemic (plague) 

two weeks ago I had a rather  large leak between the ceiling and floor space above - ( bit of a flood) in a place that wouldn’t allow any easy access and yes there were electrical issues around it.

today I am listening to the newly installed dehumidifier doing it’s stuff for the next ten days contemplating the three rooms that need repairing 

As Captain Tom said tomorrow is a better day ! 
I have had enough earthquakes thank you as the feeling of helplessness was horrible.

UTR 3 points tonight please!

53 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Well here we go - 18 months ago I was in a place on the 35th floor of a hotel when a 6.4 earthquake struck ( very not nice) followed two days later by a 7.2 earthquake where I was sat in a restaurant and for 90 seconds it was like being in a waltzer at a fairground 

followed by 2020/21  being in a pandemic (plague) 

two weeks ago I had a rather  large leak between the ceiling and floor space above - ( bit of a flood) in a place that wouldn’t allow any easy access and yes there were electrical issues around it.

today I am listening to the newly installed dehumidifier doing it’s stuff for the next ten days contemplating the three rooms that need repairing 

As Captain Tom said tomorrow is a better day ! 
I have had enough earthquakes thank you as the feeling of helplessness was horrible.

UTR 3 points tonight please!

Do you answer to the name 'Lucky'?

Interesting to see if Roo changes the team. I can't see it.

Have to imagine there is a game plan already in place, which includes Waghorn, and we won't deviate to far from it.

Will be harsh to bump a few of the kids off the bench but no room for sentiment, especially as we couldn't even name a striker last night. Much better to be able to bring Roberts and Gregory on than kids that have only made the odd cameo

Roos

Forsyth

Mengi

Sibley

McDonald

Watson

Roberts > Mitchell-Lawson

Gregory > Thompson

Baningime > J Brown

16 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Home win = 1pt
Away win = 1.5pts
No score draw = 2pts
Score draw = 3 pts

My biggest win... £305... numbers chosen by my 6 year old son.

#dontgamblekids!

Came really close once ,,',,,,,,,,,,,,bloke next door won??‍♂️

38 minutes ago, Rample said:

Interesting to see if Roo changes the team. I can't see it.

Have to imagine there is a game plan already in place, which includes Waghorn, and we won't deviate to far from it.

Will be harsh to bump a few of the kids off the bench but no room for sentiment, especially as we couldn't even name a striker last night. Much better to be able to bring Roberts and Gregory on than kids that have only made the odd cameo

Roos

Forsyth

Mengi

Sibley

McDonald

Watson

Roberts > Mitchell-Lawson

Gregory > Thompson

Baningime > J Brown

Baningime probably isn't much better so let him build his match fitness up in the U23s first

3 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

A bit of boredom resulted in a quick browse of the Rotherham forum.

Their matchday thread started with a rant over our cashflow issues.
image.png.d91ddd10adbbf418440b39c7dd9b2aaf.png

One fan at 17:56 last night. Oops!
image.png.94deb2ab0b8c580a6aa8f936e9e0e7be.png

And another that seems a bit upset  ?
image.png.10f33441e5c802281ca15c46d35b0599.png

They do have a short memory - how many times have Rotherham gone into administration in recent times (2-3) and completely shafted all the merchants that they owed money to. Possibly the worst club in the league for doing it?

Archived