What’s going on here?

WilkoRam

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, maydrakin said:

Looks like they both do the Not Another Derby County Podcast with some other bloke called Adam.

That's just what they WANT you to believe. It's more likely that they are some offshoot of the KGB reporting directly to The Kremlin.

11 minutes ago, angieram said:

Haha! There are some dodgy posters on Twitter (as anywhere!) but why anyone would think Jake is a bot is beyond me.

His photo is all over his timeline and he's one of the good guys. 

You do realise I didn’t actually think he was a bot. As I said, why would anyone set up a DCFC bot. 

That is a bit weird, but I think we should only be concerned if Carolyn starts claiming that our current league position and financial worries are due to a conspiracy involving Hillary Clinton, George Soros, antifa and Big Pharma. Or if she starts Tweeting in Russian.

200-2.gif

22 minutes ago, angieram said:

Haha! There are some dodgy posters on Twitter (as anywhere!) but why anyone would think Jake is a bot is beyond me.

Yeah but look at that photo. I know we’ve had snow recently but there’s a lot there - I’m calling it as somewhere in Russia. Some bot sent onto Twitter to try and be positive and make us all think of other things like actual games of football and winning games. We’re not here for that thank you, we’re here for takeover news and for finding out more about the finances of DCFC than we know about our own personal financial situation. ?

28 minutes ago, angieram said:

He's just given you a shoutout, but clearly hasn't connected your username to your twitter name!

5 minutes ago, WilkoRam said:

Yeah but look at that photo. I know we’ve had snow recently but there’s a lot there - I’m calling it as somewhere in Russia. Some bot sent onto Twitter to try and be positive and make us all think of other things like actual games of football and winning games. We’re not here for that thank you, we’re here for takeover news and for finding out more about the finances of DCFC than we know about our own personal financial situation. ?

tenor-5.gif

13 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

They’re definitely bots. I mean, positive Derby fans? Can’t be real

Does the club’s PR dept send these chirpy tweets to influencers so as to improve the mental health of the typical DCFC twitterer?  Public Health England would approve but the tweets need more variety 

4 hours ago, kevinhectoring said:

Does the club’s PR dept send these chirpy tweets to influencers so as to improve the mental health of the typical DCFC twitterer?  Public Health England would approve but the tweets need more variety 

Might be the only way the club gets any positive comments on social media at the moment!

Archived