Derby Vs Bristol City 30/1/21 3pm - Matchday thread.

Rev

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Orphanram said:

Fantastic Derby, playing for each other and putting in performances to make us proud. I genuinely can’t remember (maybe the Phil Brown squad) when we’ve been so threadbare and what Wayne is getting out of them is tremendous. Nothing but credit from this fan. COYR.

Burleys squad

Brilliant... Absolutey brilliant. Well done everyone at Derby today.

Everything crossed for Bielik tonight, really hope its nothing serious. What a colossus he´s been so far this season, more so because his talent deserves to grace a major tournament. I was listening to a few podcasts earlier in the week, one guy had said he wished Kristian would get injured so he wouldn´t be in a postion to be headhunted by bigger sides in the summer... Hope he is enjoying his beer tonight

#donttemptfateyouknob

Great result Wazza and another well done for the boys !!!!

We can all see how Rooney and his management team have manage to organise, inspire and get the best of this small thread squad which most of us were  writing off as one of the poorest at the club in a while. 

It just makes you think given the right back financial backing what could Rooney achieve at this club ?

You can see the very early signs of the makings of a very determined, single minded, individual who has the making of a potentially 'great' manager in the game.  

Very big performance yet again, and it’s time for another one on Tuesday.

Obviously the Bielik injury is a huge blow and we hope it’s not too serious. But it was always the risk we were taking by relying on and pushing to the limits a player who had only just returned from such a serious injury. 12 consecutive starts and playing the full 90 all but twice is madness when you think about it.

I look at the Bielik injury in two ways. It could be a turning point and the team fall apart, or judging by how the boys have responded to every setback and every bump in the road in recent weeks and months, it could galvanise us that little bit more.

Tuesday will be another huge challenge for us. Win and all that pressure and worry about relegation begins to melt away. Lose and we are right back in the scramble.

Let’s hope we have some good news over the next few days regarding Bielik, transfer plans, and the future of the club.

I thought we were fantastic to a man today and although we seemed affected by Beilik going off we dealt with it....really hope he's ok ....well done everyone....interesting to hear Barker mention that Martin was mardy.....CKR just gives his all.....great goal and fantastic cross from Buchanan.

We will struggle to keep this lad from attracting attention he's learning still but what a player

Archived