Man like CKR

Derbados

If you haven’t heard it yet, listen to his interview on RD after the game. 

His attitude and honesty is so refreshing to hear and I could not have been more wrong about him coming into the club. 

IMO he deserves to be captain, his attitude must be so infectious around the dressing room and what a role model for the younger lads. 

its just a shame we can’t be in the stadium to chant his name, proper man crush right now

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like such a great character and leader out on the pitch. Had a very good game today as well, got himself in the right place at the right time for his goal, and his physicality in holding the ball up and battling with the opposition defence was excellent, as per usual. 

Do think he’d ideally be your striker to bring off the bench toward the end of games, rather than starting them, in order to ruffle a few feathers in tired opposition defenders, as well as hold the ball up to help see games out. That’s why it’s so important we get another striker in next week. Still a good player to have though, in terms of his ability battling for aerial balls, and his good work creating chances for others.

I liked how he was so genuine about how much he can’t wait to have the fans back in the ground and saying they can sing his name if they want.

The South Stand need to come up with a good un for him. I think the Kolo/Yaya Toure song would be great for him 

Colin

Colin Kazim 

Colin Kazim 

Colin Kazim Richards

Archived