Kelle Roos

Topram

Just like Keogh a mistake at Wembley cost him a lot of trust from fans including myself but today he was brilliant again, just like he was on Tuesday night.

His shot stopping and his reactions are brilliant, he’s definitely a great back up keeper. Happy for him! Big part of a big big win today! 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Topram said:

Just like Keogh a mistake at Wembley cost him a lot of trust from fans including myself but today he was brilliant again, just like he was on Tuesday night.

His shot stopping and his reactions are brilliant, he’s definitely a great back up keeper. Happy for him! Big part of a big big win today! 

Yeah credit where credit is due , im one of the doubters usually with him , but the games he has played this season so far have been fantastic,  fair play to him another keeper took his spot and he stepped up 

1 minute ago, Topram said:

I'm one who doesn't rate him but credit were credits do last 2 matches he's made very important saves . Well done Kelle !!!

He's a decent Championship level keeper. He'll probably be anything more than that, but he doesn't deserve some of the stick he does get on here and various other social media.

He's been at the club for a while now. He's played second-fiddle to better keepers (Carson, Marshall) and not-so-good keepers (Hamer) yet always seems to be professional about it and waits patiently for another opportunity. When he does get the opportunity, he is generally a solid keeper too.

I'm pleased he's getting plaudits again now, he deserves it and his performances this week arguably earnt us 3 points today, and stopped us from dropping 2 points in midweek. Well done Kelle.

Very good performance today, made a couple of absolutely vital saves which arguably won us the match. Agree with most others that he’s a good, solid Championship backup goalkeeper. Hasn’t made any stupid mistakes recently, and let’s not forget his record at saving penalties - can’t hurt having someone like that in your squad! 

Seems like a lovely bloke so I’m glad he’s doing well, good character to have within the squad.

14 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I think he's OK.

I think he should perhaps go to a club where he'll be number 1 to get his career going but he seems happy enough being our second keeper.

Yep. Pulled off a couple if very good saves. But had a horrendous double-handed flap in the 2nd half. Didn't look as confident today, but overall a good game.

Still Marshall for me though.

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Yep. Pulled off a couple if very good saves. But had a horrendous double-handed flap in the 2nd half. Didn't look as confident today, but overall a good game.

Still Marshall for me though.

Oh Marshall is deffo no1 keeper.

I was thinking more along the lines of him being our number 2 for quite a few years now.

He’s good enough to be number one in a couple of teams in this division.

Badly underrated by our fans. His downfall is his dealing with crosses which isn’t as good as some other keepers. That said it’s not as poor as many make out.

I think we have the best keeper pairing in the division!

Deserved praise, he’s always been a competent shot stopper, it’s purely balls into the box that are his undoing and so for me Marshall would come back in.

Which definitely makes him a solid No2 probably one of the best in the championship, at some point he really ought to look to become first choice, unless that’s his hope in the next few years as Marshall gets older.

Good game today though.

Archived