Oumar Niasse

DCFC1388

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Ince would be a fantastic addition to our strike force and could well be the key to start unlocking the goals we are lacking.

I always loved his runs into the box which invited risky tackles and he always had a great shot in him,from distance or up close.

Hopefully he is.  A little alarming that he hasn't reached anywhere near those levels since he was last with us though. 

4 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Ince would be a fantastic addition to our strike force and could well be the key to start unlocking the goals we are lacking.

I always loved his runs into the box which invited risky tackles and he always had a great shot in him,from distance or up close.

Occasional sub now. 

Hasn't found his spark for a while. 

Stoke would want to recoup at least £3m of the £10m they wasted on Ince, and his wage demands would be in the region of £20-25k a week (currently on 'close to £30k'). He's got another 18 months on his contract so they're not going to accept pennies for him.

Even if I wanted it to happen (you're having a laugh) it's not going to.

22 minutes ago, Coconut said:

Stoke would want to recoup at least £3m of the £10m they wasted on Ince, and his wage demands would be in the region of £20-25k a week (currently on 'close to £30k'). He's got another 18 months on his contract so they're not going to accept pennies for him.

They want him gone and he been linked with a loan move away numerous times. I guess Stoke will be happy to have as much of his wages off the books as possible.

25 minutes ago, Coconut said:

Stoke just want him out of the building with whatever they could save on wages - you can forget any transfer fee 

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

Stoke just want him out of the building with whatever they could save on wages - you can forget any transfer fee 

Stoke may want rid but who's to say Derby want him or that Ince would want to come back. May be we should arrange a behind closed doors friendly with them.

18 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

Stoke may want rid but who's to say Derby want him or that Ince would want to come back. May be we should arrange a behind closed doors friendly with them.

??? maybe we should - anyway if Rooney wanted him then who knows 

On 24/01/2021 at 15:27, hughesy 1984 said:

Who’s Barry the ram? Sorry I don’t do social media. I was simply passing on what I heard, as thought that was the idea on here? Although I won’t bother again as not worth the hassle

Ignore them Hughesy mate. Most of us are more than happy to hear any and all transfer gossip without feeling the need to shoot the messenger, unless of course said messenger happens to be that Richard 246 fella in which we all line up to to take pot-shots ?

4 hours ago, Coconut said:

Stoke might also see that he isn’t worth anything at the moment and a loan to “put him in the shop window”would increase his value.

Also wages 50/50 split is better than 100% for nothing right now. 

depends on how many clubs want him really. 

3 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Ignore them Hughesy mate. Most of us are more than happy to hear any and all transfer gossip without feeling the need to shoot the messenger, unless of course said messenger happens to be that Richard 246 fella in which we all line up to to take pot-shots ?

I just wanna know whether Richie boy was named 246 because he was born on the 24 June or because he was an Emery24 hours a day but for only six days a week?

Archived