Oumar Niasse

DCFC1388

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, RamLad1884 said:

You've got to assume that if Rooney is publicly telling the fans we have deals lined up once we're out of embargo then he'd had told his own team more of the details. 

His comments don't suggest we have 'targets' or even 'discussions' going on but rather deals are drafted and ready just waiting for the embargo to lift. 

Why would he have told more to the players....so you think he would say to Tom Lawrence, Tom you need to pull your socks up because Incey is coming in.....or Wizzy pull your finger out cos Jonesy maybe coming in....just see no reason for that at all. What would he gain from it?

1 hour ago, hughesy 1984 said:

Like I said just repeating, n we will just have to wait n see if it’s true I suppose 

You mean you're following Barry the Ram who would have a success rate of being right if he genuinely just put random ideas out there rather than trying to pretend to be ITK.

27 minutes ago, rammieib said:

You mean you're following Barry the Ram who would have a success rate of being right if he genuinely just put random ideas out there rather than trying to pretend to be ITK.

Tbf his post on here was an hour before Barry The Rams tweet

4 hours ago, hughesy 1984 said:

Haven’t got a link, but my lads mates with Max Bird ( went school together) says we are simply awaiting for the embargo to be lifted and then have 3 x signings already lined up: jones on loan, Niasse on a free and Ince on loan. 

Thanks for the info mate ....sometimes i wonder why anyone would come on here with any info as some of the reactions on here are just plain rude....all you have done is pass it on ....why would'nt Rooney be open to his players about who's coming in ? and players do talk to each other as well....might not have come directly from Rooney to Bird

Perhaps Niasse is even training with us already as hes a free agent 

17 hours ago, rammieib said:

Who’s Barry the ram? Sorry I don’t do social media. I was simply passing on what I heard, as thought that was the idea on here? Although I won’t bother again as not worth the hassle

16 hours ago, S8TY said:

Thanks for the info mate ....sometimes i wonder why anyone would come on here with any info as some of the reactions on here are just plain rude....all you have done is pass it on ....why would'nt Rooney be open to his players about who's coming in ? and players do talk to each other as well....might not have come directly from Rooney to Bird

Perhaps Niasse is even training with us already as hes a free agent 

Cheers pal 

4 minutes ago, hughesy 1984 said:

Who’s Barry the ram? Sorry I don’t do social media. I was simply passing on what I heard, as thought that was the idea on here? Although I won’t bother again as not worth the hassle

Carry on posting stuff fella. In the old DET site I told folks that Jason shackell was signing and copped for a load of crap. I wouldn’t have minded but I had actually talked to the bloke himself at david Lloyd that morning and he confirmed that he had signed. 

3 minutes ago, hughesy 1984 said:

Barry the Ram is a figure of ridicule whom posts on Twitter his alleged ITK information. 

Archived