Oumar Niasse

DCFC1388

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, hughesy 1984 said:

Haven’t got a link, but my lads mates with Max Bird ( went school together) says we are simply awaiting for the embargo to be lifted and then have 3 x signings already lined up: jones on loan, Niasse on a free and Ince on loan. 

Can see that being true tbh

19 minutes ago, hughesy 1984 said:

Haven’t got a link, but my lads mates with Max Bird ( went school together) says we are simply awaiting for the embargo to be lifted and then have 3 x signings already lined up: jones on loan, Niasse on a free and Ince on loan. 

Jones ?

28 minutes ago, hughesy 1984 said:

Would be very happy with that.

7 minutes ago, Rammed79 said:

Great if we can get this guy in but do we drop Kaz? Same goes for possible jones coming in who makes way? 

Rotate them!

Kaz has done really well for us, but he’s not getting any younger and he’s not got a big goal threat.

Some games might need the physicality of Kaz, some might suit Niasse better. He would also need to build up to match fitness if we signed him anyways 

1 hour ago, hughesy 1984 said:

Which Jones?

18 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

You’re fairly new on here aren’t you?

5 years, although rarely post as not itk or anything. Just thought I would put what he said on here. 

If this does happen I reckon those 3 x signings would be good for us, especially as loans/ frees. 

19 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

No, just surprises me that a Manager would discuss his transfer targets with his players, why would that be the case?

You've got to assume that if Rooney is publicly telling the fans we have deals lined up once we're out of embargo then he'd had told his own team more of the details. 

His comments don't suggest we have 'targets' or even 'discussions' going on but rather deals are drafted and ready just waiting for the embargo to lift. 

Archived