Oumar Niasse

DCFC1388

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Stockyram92 said:

Good signing if true, doubt we will be that fortunate with the current situation though 

Rooney did sound like he gad players ready & waiting to come in, maybe Niasse is one of them. Plus he is on a free so can be signed after the transfer window

7 minutes ago, Spanish said:

what has he done to show his potential

His record for lokomotiv Moscow and Everton was reasonable to be honest,  the forwards we have aren't exactly prolific, I think he could do a job in the short term, maybe for the rest of the season 

1 minute ago, Stockyram92 said:

His record for lokomotiv Moscow and Everton was reasonable to be honest,  the forwards we have aren't exactly prolific, I think he could do a job in the short term, maybe for the rest of the season 

at Everton for 5 seasons played 35 times scored 8 goals.  Better record at Loco but that was 5 years ago.  not really important because at the moment don't see us signing anybody

5 minutes ago, rammieib said:

If he is already living here - doesn't need one.

I'm not sure that's the case for non-EU nationals unless he has permanent residency. He'll get points for being an international and having recently played in the Premier League, so it is very possible he's get one anyway.

19 minutes ago, Spanish said:

at Everton for 5 seasons played 35 times scored 8 goals.  Better record at Loco but that was 5 years ago.  not really important because at the moment don't see us signing anybody

Just to add to this 8 in 35 is actually very good when he probably only played the equivalent of about 18 games , his last 3 games he played 22 minutes all together for example , would be a big yes from me rooney will know exactly what sort of system will suit him as he played with him too 

48 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

I'm not sure that's the case for non-EU nationals unless he has permanent residency. He'll get points for being an international and having recently played in the Premier League, so it is very possible he's get one anyway.

He’s been here almost five years I think.....eligible for citizenship...or even married to a uk national?

Would be dubious about this one. Doesn’t seem to have had much impact anywhere recently. At a higher level generally granted, so maybe he’d do better in the Championship. But I’d still be pretty concerned given he’s not been playing since last summer - we need players who are available now, not more Ibe situations. 

That said, it’s frustrating we’re unable to get deals like this over the line when players are willing to join, and Rooney wants them in his side. He might be waiting for us now, but he won’t wait forever with other offers on the table. We’ve got to sort this takeover mess out.

2 hours ago, CornwallRam said:

Didn’t really play much and now he’s unattached so I don’t know if that would count as to what league your playing in now - unless he literally gets the league points part of the GFE because Everton are in the Prem league.

Does he have a dual citizen ship? Then he may have done the settled status part. I’m pretty sure if you have settled status then you have a continued right to work in the Uk. 

However if he was here on a permit previously and then that expired, then he won’t be permitted to stay.

On the settled status, has someone told Bielik and Jozwiak to do their application? 

If Rooney has played alongside him and thinks he will fit then I will trust in his decisions. I remember him having a decent run of goals for Everton in the prem but then he dropped off the face of the earth. However they did go through many managers in a short amount of time and as we know, that is damaging to some players.

I have a feeling that as soon as Duane is gone, we will be able to pay the wages and bring in another player. 

Archived