Derby@QPR, Saturday 15.00 hrs.

Rev

3 hours ago, bimmerman said:

Give over... We're 21st!!

If,big if we stay up, we'll be mid table at best. I genuinely think we'll scrape to stay up but enter administration and get a 12 point deduction, seeing us go down

I bet you're fun at wedding receptions. I'll give it six months at the most. 

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, bimmerman said:

Give over... We're 21st!!

If,big if we stay up, we'll be mid table at best. I genuinely think we'll scrape to stay up but enter administration and get a 12 point deduction, seeing us go down

We are 21st you’re completely right but the change in form since Wayne’s appointment has been incredible. It’s a shame we could only muster 1 win in 15 games under Cocu. 

In the first half of the season we lost to Qpr and drew at Bournemouth so we’re already 5 points better off, there was a lot of losses in the first half we can improve on! Sign a striker and a credible player to play in the midfield 3 and Wel be fine.

6 hours ago, ossieram said:

I bet you're fun at wedding receptions. I'll give it six months at the most. 

Funnily enough, it's normally six months after the wedding reception all talk of going down ends.

3 hours ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

We are 21st you’re completely right but the change in form since Wayne’s appointment has been incredible. It’s a shame we could only muster 1 win in 15 games under Cocu. 

In the first half of the season we lost to Qpr and drew at Bournemouth so we’re already 5 points better off, there was a lot of losses in the first half we can improve on! Sign a striker and a credible player to play in the midfield 3 and Wel be fine.

Can't see us signing anyone is the prob, Mel doesnt/can't put money in +who would join a club that aren't paying wages? 

Hope I'm wrong but it's looking pretty bleak unfortunately 

You have to give Rooney credit for the way he has set us up in the last two performances.

We'd lost three out of our last four games, so he was brave enough to change the formation and try something different.

And again against QPR. It wasn't working. Changed it at half-time. Got the win.

Six big points after we looked like sliding again. 

B984058C-12E6-4C9B-877F-2553E3BCD6D6.thumb.jpeg.04f30f5a8151caf6aa256e95c8680509.jpeg

I noticed that Charlie Austin and Dominic Ball didn’t show support for BLM . 
is this starting to happen now or are they after moves to Millwall?

1 hour ago, DavesaRam said:

Thanks for that, Joni!

Does anyone know of a sports writer job vacancy? I could do with a “proper” job!

Well, if I decide to found a Burton Road  “sporting pink” ..   ... I’ll give you a call ( final edition with special inky newsprint published every Saturday at 5.07 PM so your copy will need to be prompt ) 

1 hour ago, RamNut said:

B984058C-12E6-4C9B-877F-2553E3BCD6D6.thumb.jpeg.04f30f5a8151caf6aa256e95c8680509.jpeg

I noticed that Charlie Austin and Dominic Ball didn’t show support for BLM . 
is this starting to happen now or are they after moves to Millwall?

Les Ferdinand (now QPR Director of Football) signalled the players wouldn't be required to do it as in his opinion it had turned into a bit of a meaningless gesture

1 hour ago, jono said:

Well, if I decide to found a Burton Road  “sporting pink” ..   ... I’ll give you a call ( final edition with special inky newsprint published every Saturday at 5.07 PM so your copy will need to be prompt ) 

Bring back the green un 

It used to be a fantastic read on a Saturday evening. Everything about The Rams match that day etc

Used to read it from cover to cover

40 minutes ago, StrawHillRam said:

Bring back the green un 

It used to be a fantastic read on a Saturday evening. Everything about The Rams match that day etc

Used to read it from cover to cover

I was thinking I should have said green but I was thinking of two things 

1st .. the shirts .. lucky in pink we are says Yoda

2nd .. as a Manc/north westerner .. My memory is the sporting pink - my very spic and span grandma giving my grandad a tea towel so he didn’t get the ink on his trousers or the furniture. .. He’d sit, cup of tea, pink, tea towel, digestive biscuit, final score and wrestling on the telly. 

Just now, jono said:

I was thinking I should have said green but I was thinking of two things 

1st .. the shirts .. lucky in pink we are says Yoda

2nd .. as a Manc/north westerner .. My memory is the sporting pink - my very spic and span grandma giving my grandad a tea towel so he didn’t get the ink on his trousers or the furniture. .. He’d sit, cup of tea, pink, tea towel, digestive biscuit, final score and wrestling on the telly. 

I worked in Wythenshawe for a while (lived in Altrincham). I remember the Pink Manchester Evening News. Though not quite as good as the Green Un ?

Archived