Derby@QPR, Saturday 15.00 hrs.

Rev

We've played better than that and lost this season but that's irrelevant. Wins are what we need right now so we'll take the 3 points whichever way they come. Great battling display. 

How does it feel Qpr to lose a game you think you shouldn't have? Not a nice feeling is it? Enjoy Charlie Austin, looks like you've done us a favour there. 

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great to see Kelle Roos banishing the demons and rightly earning the plaudits from the fans. Great save last week to keep us in the lead and an absolute worldy today. Top work Kelle!

MOM today though for me was once again Matt Clarke. He has looked a pale imitation of himself for much of the season to date but is now looking in absolutely prime form. So calm and assured under pressure and becoming increasingly assured on the ball too. He looks more and more like Mark Wright with every outing. No surprise that the clean sheets have been coming thick and fast with him an absolute rock at the heart of the defence.

5 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Great to see Kelle Roos banishing the demons and rightly earning the plaudits from the fans. Great save last week to keep us in the lead and an absolute worldy today. Top work Kelle!

MOM today though for me was once again Matt Clarke. He has looked a pale imitation of himself for much of the season to date but is now looking in absolutely prime form. So calm and assured under pressure and becoming increasingly assured on the ball too. He looks more and more like Mark Wright with every outing. No surprise that the clean sheets have been coming thick and fast with him an absolute rock at the heart of the defence.

He is good but he did almost gift them a goal

Just now, Owen87ITK said:

No we didn’t ?

I said pre-game Derby *could* go above Forest with a win. 

What about the ‘handball’.  It came off his chest then to hand is what I saw?  Rules say 

Except for the above offences, it is not an offence if the ball touches a player’s hand/arm:

directly from the player’s own head or body (including the foot)

directly from the head or body (including the foot) of another player who is close

if the hand/arm is close to the body and does not make the body unnaturally bigger

1 minute ago, Spanish said:

What about the ‘handball’.  It came off his chest then to hand is what I saw?  Rules say 

Except for the above offences, it is not an offence if the ball touches a player’s hand/arm:

directly from the player’s own head or body (including the foot)

directly from the head or body (including the foot) of another player who is close

if the hand/arm is close to the body and does not make the body unnaturally bigger

It was straight on to his hand. 

Archived