U23s vs Manchester City (H)

Ghost of Clough

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

From the (very) little I've seen of both if I had choice I'd take Gordon over Delap.

I've said similar before.

Gordon is technically excellent... one of the best I've ever seen at that age. Delap is a physically dominant CF who has decent technical ability. Better on the ball than Stretton, but hasn't got the same poachers instinct.

2 minutes ago, OohMartWright said:

Looked a lot more in that than the one he gave for City.

It definitely looked like their winger turned around and collided with Bardell for theirs. Not a penalty in my opinion.

Not quite sure what happened for Duncan, but looked like a couple of their players were clumsy and brought him down.

6 minutes ago, OohMartWright said:

Looked a lot more in that than the one he gave for City.

It's how football works. The big teams v little teams get the big decisions at all levels of the game.

It's only a matter of time when all this money comes with the takeover that we are winning Premiership Titles and beating all the big teams in Europe and getting all them big decisions.......................and Liam needs a haircut!

Just now, Ghost of Clough said:

I'm not a fan of this commentator. Mixes players up from time to time, and thinks that was a definitie penalty to Man City ?

Unpopular opinion maybe, but I used to like the Villa bloke that was on when we started the RamsTV stuff.

Archived