Fikayo Tomori

Heisenberg

Surprised Chelsea haven’t given him more of a chance given their troubles this season, he’s a proper top quality player. AC Milan is an interesting destination for him too, I’d have thought there would have been clubs queuing up over here to sign him. Big club though so good luck to the lad. Amazing signing for them, even at the 30m future fee.

I'm interested to see why AC Milan were so keen to bring him in, seems like a massive risk for a team who are potentially close to winning the league for the first time in forever. I did a quick google search on the Milan manager and he was apparently a very fast ball playing defender in his playing days and wants defenders to push high up the pitch and join in with the attack.

Sounds tailor made for Tomori, wish him all the best.

On 24/01/2021 at 00:25, Ram-a-lama fa fa fa said:

think he should of hung around in chelsea reserves until he got a chance to come here. i mean. whod want to live in poxy  milan rather than Derby

Don't be fooled.

Milan is like most big cities, 90% poohole, 10% nice.

Should have stayed in Derby, where it's a 99%/1% split. Least you know where you stand.

I don't know which is worse; that a player as good as Tomori can be put on the scrapheap of being a team's 4th or 5th choice centre back, or that a 4th or 5th centre back at a Premier League club can still be worth £25 million!

He's too good to be just a backup player for the likes of Chelsea. I hope things work out for him either in Italy or back in this country and that he goes on to have a good career at the top level. One of Derby's best ever loan players imo.