Derby County Vs Bournemouth Matchday thread.

3 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Strong, Skillful and determined. But exhausted by 70 minutes and we didn't change it. It terrifies me that we're in the same position with Rowett not playing Hughes, just as Rooney won't play Sibley, so young Louie will end up leaving for a million instead of the 30 million he might bring in if we actually trusted him in the team.

Great performances from many. Bielik got the official gong and was very good, but Shinnie MotM for me and would have been my captain before kickoff. Wisdom is an accident waiting to happen. Very strong from Evans and Roos who have waited for their opportunities and couldn't do any more. 

I had a tenner on us to win 2-0 and kept hoping we'd bag the second. Even at the end, Kazim-Ricjards should have whacked it forward for McDonald's run and you never know.

What is it with Rooney refusing to use his 5 substitutes? We got away with it today. 

Probably didnt want to add any more time on at the end considering our goals conceded record from 75mins on

5 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Strong, Skillful and determined. But exhausted by 70 minutes and we didn't change it. It terrifies me that we're in the same position with Rowett not playing Hughes, just as Rooney won't play Sibley, so young Louie will end up leaving for a million instead of the 30 million he might bring in if we actually trusted him in the team.

Great performances from many. Bielik got the official gong and was very good, but Shinnie MotM for me and would have been my captain before kickoff. Wisdom is an accident waiting to happen. Very strong from Evans and Roos who have waited for their opportunities and couldn't do any more. 

I had a tenner on us to win 2-0 and kept hoping we'd bag the second. Even at the end, Kazim-Ricjards should have whacked it forward for McDonald's run and you never know.

What is it with Rooney refusing to use his 5 substitutes? We got away with it today. 

Clap for the Shinne view.

I thought Rooney got the subs right. We were defending well as a unit. Why break it up & risk a sub not getting into the game and breaking the shape. Leaving kazim Richards on. He can hold up the ball going forward but one of the best at winning headers so need him defending set plays 

Thought Clarke had a good game, Shinnie worked hard massively underrated 

13 minutes ago, sage said:

Because we were recovering from Covid?

Also we have played better (after the first 3 games) against footballing teams. it suits our pressing game. 

9 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

How many were recovering from Covid against Wycombe or Sheffield Wednesday? Coventry? QPR?

How many were actually recovering against Rotherham? Did the others simply sit on their arses stuffing themselves with crisps?

The covid thing is a complete red herring.

I answered that in the second sentence.  

37 minutes ago, sage said:

FFS get the subs on

This shows a lack of faith in Waggy and Sibley

Absolutely disagree here. We’d go as controlled the game up to then. Bringing on completely different style players to the ones that had got us in that position could have easily upset the balance. Bringing on McDonald was a great call to give us an outlet down the right. Situation didn’t call for Waggy or Sibley

2 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Lucky pundits in the studio for Sky TV. We managed to get a point against Wycombe with this ref.

I'm sat in a different end for this one in my lucky Sunhouse Crazy On The Weekend T-Shirt.

I can feel all your love for the club amongst the chaos. C'mon Mr Evans I believe in you and the lads.

Up The Rams.

I'm enjoying a crazy Tuesday night in a different end singing my head off with my lucky Sunhouse Crazy On The Weekend T-Shirt now off and I'm swinging it above my head.

I love Derby County Football Club.

D..C.F.C. Love, Life & Unity.