Derby County Vs Bournemouth Matchday thread.

Rev

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We had a disjointed messy build up to the Rotherham game through no fault of our own compared to our opponents who had a pretty clear run and games cancelled for covid .I wasn't surprised at the result..disappointed but not surprised...the over reaction was epic..

Another few days on the club getting back to normality and we see a big improvement..we will only get better we are easily a top 6 side..

Great win. Fantastic mileage and tenacity from many. He wasn’t man of the match but George Evans again impressed in the back 3. Lots moan about him, but he is a very able footballer. Wisdom still scares the bejeezus out of me.

Just now, Yani P said:

We had a disjointed messy build up to the Rotherham game through no fault of our own compared to our opponents who had a pretty clear run and games cancelled for covid .I wasn't surprised at the result..disappointed but not surprised...the over reaction was epic..

Another few days on the club getting back to normality and we see a big improvement..we will only get better we are easily a top 6 side..

Easily top 6? Behave ????

2 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Christ almighty that lineup is depressing. Cocu-esque I might add. You can see Rooney has learned a lot from him - can’t score goals, so what do we do? Stick another defender in there! Old Phil would be so proud of Wayne! Funny that the negative tactics which have been holding us back haven’t disappeared. Funny that, when you replace one manager with a member of his own coaching staff!

Genuinely awful. Gonna be hiding behind my sofa watching this. Kazim-Richards is no goal threat at all and he’s one of only two true forward players on the pitch. Fantastic. Guess we don’t have many other options but still... that’s a League One team. Don’t get how Buchanan keeps his place over Forsyth, he was all over the place the other night. Roos still gives me a panic attack any time he comes near the ball as well, we really need Marshall back.

This post did not age well.

Loved that, no one let them down tonight 

Yeah it’s one game but I think the players at our disposal suit a 3-4-3. We looked better balanced than in recent weeks. Maybe Cocu’s ideas weren’t all bad?

Its nothing if we don’t build on it, but should be a huge boost all round. We can compete in this division 

Roos is very underrated by a lot of fans. He’s maybe not Marshall but he’s more than a back up keeper

Archived