Derby County Vs Bournemouth Matchday thread.

Rev

2 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Christ almighty that lineup is depressing. Cocu-esque I might add. You can see Rooney has learned a lot from him - can’t score goals, so what do we do? Stick another defender in there! Old Phil would be so proud of Wayne! Funny that the negative tactics which have been holding us back haven’t disappeared. Funny that, when you replace one manager with a member of his own coaching staff!

Genuinely awful. Gonna be hiding behind my sofa watching this. Kazim-Richards is no goal threat at all and he’s one of only two true forward players on the pitch. Fantastic. Guess we don’t have many other options but still... that’s a League One team. Don’t get how Buchanan keeps his place over Forsyth, he was all over the place the other night. Roos still gives me a panic attack any time he comes near the ball as well, we really need Marshall back.

image.gif.df4244ab2fad02eaaddef78433ffdcc3.gif

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Ellafella said:

They will prove you wrong tonight. They haven’t regressed. Let’s not exaggerate based on average variations in performance when clearly the COVID situation had a real impact. Keep the faith! 

Well played, sir. Great result

2 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

never in doubt.

I know we had a bit of squeaky bum time, but did they really threaten? One good save from Roos (though we’d all have been furious if he didn’t save that) vs our multiple chances. 

Archived