Derby County Vs Bournemouth Matchday thread.

Rev

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Graeme Shinnie is an absolute boss. His influence grows with every game. Criminally underrated by some IMO.

I am incredibly guilty of this, every matchday I look at the lineup and think ‘do we really need Shinnie’. He’ll then be our best player half the time.

5 minutes ago, sage said:

It was always going to be Buchanan when we decided on wing backs.

Yeah, fair comment. Took me 20 mins to even notice how we were set up tbh.  Wouldn't have been my preference, but fair play to Wazza, it's working out nicely thus far. In fairness to Lee too, he is getting forward well too.

For those who aren't watching.

We had a really good spell before the goal. Jozwiak burst through, rode tackles and the ball came to Buchanan. For the first time ever we had a lot of players in the box but Buchanan's cross bisected them all.

Bielik played Buchanan through 1 on 1 and there was a fine save from Begovic.

Jozwiak linked well with Byrne and hit a fine shot but there was an amazing block from the defender for a corner.

From the corner Bielik went up for a header, it dropped to his feet and he reacted instantly to whack it through the defender's legs and in from 6 yards out.

Since then Knight has had 2 long shots, both well off target.

At this point Derby much the better team. Let's hope it continues and we can get that key second goal.

Just now, Carl Sagan said:

For those who aren't watching.

We had a really good spell before the goal. Jozwiak burst through, rode tackles and the ball came to Buchanan. For the first time ever we had a lot of players in the box but Buchanan's cross bisected them all.

Bielik played Buchanan through 1 on 1 and there was a fine save from Begovic.

Jozwiak linked well with Byrne and hit a fine shot but there was an amazing block from the defender for a corner.

From the corner Bielik went up for a header, it dropped to his feet and he reacted instantly to whack it through the defender's legs and in from 6 yards out.

Since then Knight has had 2 long shots, both well off target.

At this point Derby much the better team. Let's hope it continues and we can get that key second goal.

Thanks nice update

3 hours ago, David said:

Quietly slightly, ever so slightly confident about tonight, not sure why after the Rotherham game.

We was down and out under Cocu, managed to go and beat Norwich, feel like there could be a little apology reaction on it’s way from the players performance on Saturday.

You’re all welcome to your doom and gloom outlooks, just let me enjoy my little bit of optimism without laughing ok.

Well. How's it going? 

It's not too bad is it? 

Archived