Derby County Vs Bournemouth Matchday thread.

Rev

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should be 0-1. Great long ball beats Buchanan and sends a man free down the right. Ball across is missed by their striker 6 yards out.

Just now, Steve How Hard? said:

Looks a nasty one for Bielik. Hopefully we can patch him up. 

hope we do a better job than we hof patching the pitch up 

What a chance for Solanke. Missed  the ball from 3 yards our.

Time will tell but we when we simply cannot buy a goal, taking out a forward and replacing him with another central defender is a difficult strategy to understand. We look less secure at the back with the new system.

Decent chance for Jozwiak with his far post header header. It's obviously not his strength but he headed it down and on target. Then Kazim-Richards penalized for heading the ball out of the goalkeepers hands. Did the keeper have the ball under control? I would say no as they were competing for the ball together. However, the defender cleared it off the line before the whistle blew so it didn't make a difference.

I struggle to understand the rationale of playing Jason Knight on the left wing. That's where he started. He's moved inside a little now.

Bielik has been down for a very long time which makes me think he's not going to be able to carry on.

Archived