Derby County Vs Bournemouth Matchday thread.

Rev

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Rev said:

Tuesday 6pm kick off.

Not even enough time for the presently needed level of lubrication needed currently.

Hopefully the takeover will be done, and Captain Keogh will be back.

It aint going to happen but, in all seriousness, how we could do with him now.

2 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

It aint going to happen but, in all seriousness, how we could do with him now.

In all seriousness, I think I'd not bother should he return, it would be be the final confirmation we're a circus.

3 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

Don’t worry Rev, for Keogh to return would mean we would have to be in the transfer market. And that’s about as likely as an inspired Tom Lawrence performance.

Knowing us, we're probably still paying him.

24 minutes ago, Rev said:

Tuesday 6pm kick off.

Not even enough time for the presently needed level of lubrication needed currently.

Luckily enough he is going to Huddersfield according to the Radio and it not a area that is our biggest problem. That is creating and scoring however before Tuesday it is hard to see how it changes apart from Bournemouth will let us have more time on the ball. 

Sibley for Waghorn and Forsyth for Buchanan is about all we can realistically change. 

4 minutes ago, Rambalin said:

Luckily enough he is going to Huddersfield according to the Radio and it not a area that is our biggest problem. That is creating and scoring however before Tuesday it is hard to see how it changes apart from Bournemouth will let us have more time on the ball. 

Sibley for Waghorn and Forsyth for Buchanan is about all we can realistically change. 

I'd agree that our attack is the area in most need of reinforcements, but we don't exactly have a lot of depth at CB either. If Wisdom or Clarke get injured we have either Evans or maybe Forsyth (please no) who can play there or Bielik if we want to cripple the midfield.

1 minute ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Ah crap. Can't we just give them the points and be done with it?

Our record against the top four is 2pts a game. 

If we can up the average against the rest of the division, we might be relegated in style.

3 hours ago, Rev said:

Tuesday 6pm kick off.

Just when I thought things were BAD. Up pops the @Rev with the match day thread, the Medicine Show.

Here we go!

3 coffins.......I mean 3 points are on their way.

2 hours ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Ah crap. Can't we just give them the points and be done with it?

We're good against the top teams! None of the top 4 has beaten us yet this season and half of our wins have come against the top 2 teams in the division. 

Its just everyone else that we are absolute poop against.

18 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Just when I thought things were BAD. Up pops the @Rev with the match day thread, the Medicine Show.

Here we go!

3 coffins.......I mean 3 points are on their way.

I prefer E=MC2.

Energy=Max (bird) and Clarke squared passing.

Archived