Can we beat the relegation?

Cisse

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As soon as the club chose to give the reigns to 50% of the managerial team that got us here in the first place, we were done for.

4 coaches and not one of them has management experience, let alone fighting relegation. And the worse it’s got, the less appealing we’ve been to buy. No wonder BZG have gone missing.

This is on the decision makers at the club.

Yes, but we need the takeover sorted and 3 new signings, 4 man fight between us, Rotherham, Weds and Wycombe at the moment. If someone said to me at the start of the season i'd be doing back flips at a 21st finish i'd have laughed in your face. Thats all i ask for now.

I doubt it tbh, I have little to no faith in the management team made up of ex professionals with no actual experience in management and the squad is thin on the ground. If we can get a few players in January we might have a chance at getting out of the mess we currently find ourselves in.  

Come on we're not down yet. We can still stay up. A really poor performance today but we were beginning to build momentum before covid hit us. We need to get back to that as soon as possible. We've got some good players but not enough. If we don't get anyone in then it will be a real fight. But I honestly still believe we can get out of this. 

4 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Come on we're not down yet. We can still stay up. A really poor performance today but we were beginning to build momentum before covid hit us. We need to get back to that as soon as possible. We've got some good players but not enough. If we don't get anyone in then it will be a real fight. But I honestly still believe we can get out of this. 

and how do you think we will get out of this

7 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Only positive I can see is our academy producing kinds of Knight and Sibley. Unfortunately we don't have the right guys to sell that kind of players at the right time for a right price while developing the new talent and finding the right players with the money we get from our class act youngsters.

Archived