Kaide Gordon - signed for Liverpool

rynny

4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I realise I'm blocked by many, hence no reply to the constant questioning, but I didn't think we could sell this youngster as he's not signed a pro deal yet?

Hard to know but it is pointing to a way that we could sell him or agree a fee rather than a tribunal?

6 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I realise I'm blocked by many, hence no reply to the constant questioning, but I didn't think we could sell this youngster as he's not signed a pro deal yet?

If he hasn't signed a pro contract, do we have a choice? 

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

Wouldn't have thought so, hence questioning the media burbling.

I guess we just get compensation. He can negotiate to some extent, but may go to a tribunal. I would hope he would sign a contract with a signing on fee and a gentleman's agreement that he can go to a top 6 club if he wants to move on later.  We wouldn't be so lucky though.

Its pointless getting annoyed at it anymore. 

If he's that good we need to keep him & integrate him into the first team over the next couple of years. Its not going to happen though. Were in a terrible position financially & any reasonable offer for anyone will probably be accepted. It doesn't make it any less annoying im quite angry about it, but if you just accept this is whats going to happen might make it easier 

Thought he might be one we’re looking at selling to raise the funds to keep the club afloat. It’ll be devastating to lose a player so highly regarded before we even get to see him play, but needs much in our current situation. There’s not much you can do when players his age want to leave anyway, even at the best of times, which is incredibly disappointing. Just hope to goodness we manage to get a decent fee for him. Guess we’ll find out in a couple of weeks...

22 minutes ago, YouRams said:

If he’s that highly thought of, and we’re due to be taken over surely you need to keep hold of these players? If him Knight and Sibley do go who pockets the money, MM making some back or does it go to club/ new owners? 

I'm assuming Holmes amd te Wierik leaving means we have wages covered for a couple of months, whereas Gordon leaving means we can refund ST holders