Duane Holmes - signed for Huddersfield

Heisenberg

59 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Off the top of my head, he was absolutely outstanding against Southampton at home in the FA Cup under Lampard, and against Charlton at home under Cocu.

That's two full games for you.

I think it is still the right time for him to move on though.

Also in the Stoke 4-0 match...

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

There was a good stretch from Boxing day until his injury in March. He seemed unplayable at times...

You're the stats man, check them out. I looked at them and they're nothing special. For me he's not reliable enough, you always think do you need cover, will he last a match, etc...

13 hours ago, i-Ram said:

He was a poor man’s Jamie Paterson.

A poor mans Jamie Paterson is better than no version of him. Another one out the door and not being in a position to replace him for me doesn't make any sense, apart from financial.

18 minutes ago, BIllyD said:

A poor mans Jamie Paterson is better than no version of him. Another one out the door and not being in a position to replace him for me doesn't make any sense, apart from financial.

Two out the door, does in principle allow us to bring in 2 loans or free transfers. But honestly, who would want to join us in our current position?

31 minutes ago, BIllyD said:

80% financial, 20% developmental. A number of emerging U23s surely can fill a Duane Holmes shaped hole.

10 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

80% financial, 20% developmental. A number of emerging U23s surely can fill a Duane Holmes shaped hole.

Possibly... possibly not.

He is a proven poor mans Jamie Paterson, currently these emerging U23s are a complete unknown and haven't yet filled in that slot. By that I don't mean a bench warmer ?

Archived