Derby County vs Rotherham (in theory)

cannable

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, archram said:

Perhaps we need to remember some of the players have actually had Covid and it appears from a lot of people who have recovered, that you’re left with low energy levels. Not that it excuses what we’re having to watch but there just may be reasons for it.

Rotherham have had it in spades as well to be fair but they seem far more physically aggressive and keen.

1 minute ago, archram said:

Perhaps we need to remember some of the players have actually had Covid and it appears from a lot of people who have recovered, that you’re left with low energy levels. Not that it excuses what we’re having to watch but there just may be reasons for it.

I tend to agree with this. We just look a bit tired and leggy, likely due to a long break and no training. People suggesting we're playing bad because they haven't been paid are talking nonsense. 

Just now, Nuwtfly said:

A good friend of mine is a lifelong Bristol City fan. Swears by their League One promotion season being the best he’s ever had. Brought the whole club back together and started a new era. And wouldn’t it be nice to pizz the league for once? I can’t wait!

For starters your comparing us to Bristol who to my knowledge haven’t been anywhere near the top league for as long as I know of ... let alone win it .

secondly ... piss it ??????

really ... Sunderland ... leeds , .. forest.... Leicester .... Wednesday .... wolves 

all piss it did they ??

Archived