Blue shorts

Bob Mash

8 hours ago, Bearwood Ram said:

Blimey. That was a short debate. First thread I started too. 

Sorry to discourage you buddy, please keep posting. But, there have been several threads on this subject in the recent past. Besides, I don’t think blue shorts will go very well with a pink shirt?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Bearwood Ram said:

Give me some suggestions for interesting threads. Cheers. 

I was lurking on this site for 10 years before I felt ready to make my debut and post. Really thought I'd made it with likes from several forum veterans.  But I've yet to start a thread and have set my development back with a bad joke about a tea lady in another thread. I am the Ethan Wassell of this forum but today might be my chance.

10 hours ago, Bearwood Ram said:

I think we should start wearing blue shorts again. Any thoughts? 

Mine are in the wash. Anyway weather is a bit chilly for shorts st the moment. Yes I am nesh  ! 
i will continue to wear  jeans for the next couple of months if that’s ok

Would love to see a return to blue shorts and red numbers. Many on here think so. Given the club churns out new kits every year I'm amazed they haven't tried it. Perhaps we're cursed not to return to the Prem until we revert to our glorious colours of the early 70s?

2 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Would love to see a return to blue shorts and red numbers. Many on here think so. Given the club churns out new kits every year I'm amazed they haven't tried it. Perhaps we're cursed not to return to the Prem until we revert to our glorious colours of the early 70s?

Many more think not though I reckon.

It's a shame the curse was lifted in 2007/08.

Archived